Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
|April 23, 2019 at 3:58 pm|
La actualización de WPML está incompleta
|April 24, 2019 at 7:47 am #3669887|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)
Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to reply this in English, if you still need Spanish support please let me know.
1) Please go to WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new >> Commercial tab >> and try to update plugins from there.
2) OR you can update manually every WPML plugin with the latest ones downloaded from your account page. Then don't forget to clean the browser and server cache, as this sometimes happens due to cache.
To do a manual update please follow these steps:
1. Backup your database – see for example: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/
2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, NOT the database records.
4. Download the updated plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) and upload them to the plugin directory.
5. Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.
- We have another user who was able to solve the same issue like this (Summary at top):
|April 24, 2019 at 7:48 am #3669889|
Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )
Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)
Ya está actualizado los plugins. Tenía que primero borrar los versiones más antiguos y después descargarlos desde la pantalla:
Plugins > Añadir nuevo > Comercial
Creo que el problema devenía de que el versión que tenías instalado era bastante viejo.
Ahora puedes continuar trabajando con normalidad.