Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.52 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ryanO-6 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
June 21, 2020 at 3:08 am #6419387

ryanO-6

Tell us what you are trying to do? I am trying to translate my pages' content. It was working before perfectly and now it's suddenly dead 🙁

Is there any documentation that you are following? No, not really.

Is there a similar example that we can see? I am not sure. However, I am able to translate some other pages still. It's just this one and two other ones that are not synchronized anymore.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

I still need to make changes to the page and have to submit tomorrow evening. I am on a tight deadline and this is not helping. I am very nervous and really need your help asap. Please guide.

Thanks in advance and best,
Divya

June 23, 2020 at 4:17 am #6431401

ryanO-6

Hi Amit, can you please help? As I mentioned in my original message, my website is almost done lest for this and I need to meet a deadline. Your response will be greatly appreciated!!

June 23, 2020 at 12:48 pm #6434831

Rohan Sadanandan

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

First of all, sorry to have you waiting and thank you very much for your patience - there is a very full ticket queue at the moment and it takes us a bit more than usual to answer tickets.

From the screenshot, I can see that you have set to duplicate a page. That's why you are getting the message. So if you still prefer to duplicate the page, you can click on "Cancel" or else you can click on "Edit Independently"

You can read more about this here: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/using-content-duplication/

Please let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Rohan

June 24, 2020 at 4:19 am #6440169

ryanO-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you so much!