This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 17, 2018 at 2:03 pm #2741283

iosifL-2

Hello,

I noticed, that WPML/Support/WordPress display a memory limit of 40 MB. My Hoster offers 128 MB and in php-info, there will be display 128 MB. Looks like WPML shows a wrong value. Can you confirm this?

For testing I change Memory-Limit also in wp-config.php to 128 MB, but WPML still display 40 MB 🙁

thanks
Leikin

September 18, 2018 at 3:27 pm #2745678

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please try to add following code in wp-config.php file. The wp-config.php file is usually located in the root folder of your website with other folders like /wp-content/:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

After adding above code please clear all sort of caches in your site plugin cache / CDN cache (if any) / browser cache and then see if it resolves the issue afterwards.

Please try above code and let me know the results and I will be happy to check further. Thank you

September 19, 2018 at 10:31 am #2748347

iosifL-2

Hello Norman,
thanks for your answers. As I wrote, I tested before to change memory-limit in wp-config.php. As you can see here hidden link memory-limit is set to 128MB by Hoster. WPML-support still display 40 MB.
Caching isn't activated, test with several Browsers, but WPML-Support still display 40 MB 🙁

Leikin

September 19, 2018 at 12:15 pm #2748678

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

For further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

September 19, 2018 at 1:18 pm #2748896

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I have added following code in wp-config.php file and issue is gone as you can see in attached screenshot.

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML-Support, didn't show correct memory Limit’ is closed to new replies.