This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 6, 2019 at 11:34 pm #4527509

jureF-3

Hi,

I have problems with menu sync - as I have website hidden link on 7 langauges there is problem with menu sync - I cant setup menu like it has to be - main menu and mobile menu - always some menu items missing- please take a look under menu on Croatian menu is ok -but on Slovak language menu is missing. I tried to setup under Appereance - menus but when I save it main menu , than mobile menu dissapears and totally mess it up. Problem is in sync. Could you help me how to solve that problem, to fix menu like I want for each langauge- to avoid case when I save one menu that menu dissapears after I save another menu.

September 8, 2019 at 6:57 am #4530667

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Normally this happens when your MaxInputVars is not enough.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase the MaxInputVars to 10000 and then check the issue.

Please provide WPML debug info for better understanding: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
I am enabling the wpml debug info for next reply.

Regards,
Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML SYNC MENU PROBLEMS’ is closed to new replies.