Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Sometimes when you are going to translate a new page using our Translation Editor, you may find that only the title is available.

Solution: - Update your WPML package to 3.9.2 version.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/2018/01/wpml-3-9-2-with-important-fixes-and-better-overall-stability/

100% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by wesleyL-3 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
January 17, 2018 at 8:28 am #1486955

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello there,

Sometimes when you are going to translate a new page using our Translation Editor, you may find that only the title is available.

Workaround:
We are working for offering a solution, however you can follow this procedure as a workaround:
- Open your translation with our Translation editor.
- Edit it and finish it as it is (mark it as 100% Translated).
- Make a small change in the original page, for example, add an extra blank space at the end of a sentence/paragraph.
- Update /Save post.
- You should now see that a circular arrow appears beside the 2nd languages links, this means that an update is required.
- Edit the translation again. When you open the editor for the translated post, you should now see the post content to be translated.

January 17, 2018 at 7:29 pm #1487813

adrienm-5

Hello,

I tried to copy the debug information but I'm not given this option on my admin panel (cf screenshot).
The plugin keeps buggin. I had to desinstall and reinstall the whole thing again.
I chatted with GoDaddy and they told me to ask you about PHP directive requirement as she said none are set up. Could you please help?

January 18, 2018 at 6:37 am #1488024

Andrés
Supporter

Hello @adrienm-5,

As your situation seems different from what we describe here and for providing you a better service, could you please open a new ticket?

Regards

January 20, 2018 at 4:33 pm #1490763

andrewP-18

hi Admin,
I can't access to "Manage your sites" for my account. When to click manage sites after it redirect to logout page
so I can't setup multi language on my project.
my account: andrewP-18
I using Multilingual CMS - 79$

can you help me
Thanks
Tung Phan

January 20, 2018 at 6:12 pm #1490834

Andrés
Supporter

Hello Tung,

I just tried and it is working fine for me. Please, empty your cache or use an incognito window.
If the problem persists, please, open a new ticket for helping you faster.

Regards

January 24, 2018 at 9:25 am #1494952

Andrés
Supporter

Hello everyone,

This issue should been updated with latest WPML 3.9.2 update. Please, make a full backup of your site and update all your WPML package.

If the issue remains, don't hesitate to open a new ticket for further assistance.

Regards,
Andrés

August 16, 2019 at 5:12 pm #4407715

wesleyL-3

Hello, Andrés. I see you have good experience in woocommerce composite plugin and WPML woocommerce multigual. our website have checkout error in other language versions.
I hope you will help us as soon as possible.
Warm regards.
Oleg of Toadi

August 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm #4407717

wesleyL-3

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-checkout-bug-in-other-language-versions/
This is my ticket link