This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jamieH-7 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
April 16, 2019 at 5:00 pm #3624185

jamieH-7

Tell us what you are trying to do? I need 'WPML Translation Management' and ' WPML String Translation' to make my WooCommerce Multilingual work.

Is there any documentation that you are following? Your 'Getting Started' document

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

April 17, 2019 at 2:53 am #3626705

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. It seems you need to install the Translation Management and the String Translation addon, right? If so, you can find the addons in your wpml.org account, then you can download the zip files and upload them to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins section.

Here: https://wpml.org/documentation/wpml-core-and-add-on-plugins/ you can read more about these addons and in which account type they are available. Hope it helps, have a nice day.

April 17, 2019 at 9:10 am #3628937

jamieH-7

Thanks for your reply. It only offers me an upgrade? Do I need this? - all I want to do is manually enter the translated text o my site.

April 17, 2019 at 5:35 pm #3634053

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I am still not able to fully understand your request. If you want to use the String Translations and WPML Translation Management addon, then you need an account type that provides it, see https://wpml.org/purchase/. What do you mean with "all I want to do is manually enter the translated text o my site"? Do you need to translate the strings of your theme? If so, then you would need the String Translations addon.

Please, let me know, so I can provide you with a more accurate and detailed answer. Have a nice day.

April 20, 2019 at 11:08 am #3650163

jamieH-7

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!