This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 13, 2019 at 3:50 am #3794803

andyT-11

Hi WPML,

After activating the plugins of WPML, 31 products of my woocommerce store show "This product is currently out of stock and unavailable".(see N1.PNG )

I have deactivated all the plugins and changed to the twenty seventeen theme. I activated the plugin one by one and found it's the plugin of the "WPML Translation Management"(Version 2.8.5) causing the error. See the screenshot of N2.PNG (After deactivating the plugin of the "WPML Translation Management")

The below plugins are being activating without problems.

- WPML String Translation(version 2.10.4)
- WPML Multilingual CMS (Version 4.2.6)
- WPML Media (Version 2.5.2 )

How to fix it?

May 13, 2019 at 11:53 am #3797633

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

If you deactivate WPML Translation Management, WooCommerce Multilingual will stop working as well, so one needs another to work.

Therefore, can you try this:
- with TM being active, open the product original, click "Update" and check if the stock issue is still there
- another option is WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Troubleshooting -> Sync product stock quantity and status ( synchronizing min stock between translations ) -> Start

Please make a backup of your database before using the synchronization tool.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 13, 2019 at 12:41 pm #3798307

andyT-11

Hi Bruno Kos,

If you deactivate WPML Translation Management, WooCommerce Multilingual will stop working as well, so one needs another to work.

- with TM being active, open the product original, click "Update" and check if the stock issue is still there

-> No Change

- another option is WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Troubleshooting -> Sync product stock quantity and status ( synchronizing min stock between translations ) -> Start

-> No Change

What can we do further? Do you need login details to investigate?

Thanks.

May 13, 2019 at 1:22 pm #3798631

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can I ask you the following then? In order to debug this issue, can you install Duplicator plugin and create package so that I can try this on my localhost and possibly escalate further to 2nd tier?

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Let me know if this is OK with you.

If yes, I will need WordPress admin username and password so I could download those packages. I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/
Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 13, 2019 at 2:25 pm #3799363

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Could you invest the reasons behind this error in the stage website?

I could do this, but If I don't find anything (and not sure where to look next, since none of the troubleshooting functions helped), I will still need Duplicator packages for 2nd tier support as this is how they do their debugging (also to exclude possible server issues, which shows to be a culprit every once in a while).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 14, 2019 at 10:35 am #3805945

andyT-11

Hi Bruno,

I am going to send you the website copy to your investigation. Please send me the private message box.

Thanks.

May 14, 2019 at 12:25 pm #3806717

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I downloaded packages, but wasn't able to migrate the site locally. Duplicator has failed few times and I found this in its debug file.

DATABASE: table "wp_postmeta" row count mismatch; expected "41527" in database"41406"
ERROR: Database Table row count verification was failed for table(s): wp_postmeta

And here it all stops and the site does not import in full, so our initial issue may have been caused by this as well - corrupted database. Can you tell if you tried something like this, to see if it yields any results perhaps:
hidden link

I tried importing database directly using dup-database__0aceaee-13161412.sql, but it also failed.

There are also some things I noticed - it is not TM that breaks variation stock, it is not working when String Translation it not active (thus deactivating WCML as well).

Can you do this:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Set this to be a least 256MB and confirm here hidden link, as it is 40MB at the moment and that is below our https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm #3808249

andyT-11

Hi Bruno, thank you for your effort. I am asking the hosting server company to assist increasing the WordPress Memory limit, it may take a while.

"I downloaded packages, but wasn't able to migrate the site locally. Duplicator has failed few times and I found this in its debug file. And here it all stops and the site does not import in full, so our initial issue may have been caused by this as well - corrupted database. "

-> What should I do for this? Is it a serious problem or fatal problem?

"And here it all stops and the site does not import in full, so our initial issue may have been caused by this as well - corrupted database. Can you tell if you tried something like this, to see if it yields any results perhaps:"

-> I don't have the Cpanel, I do not know how I could check this for you. I am using the GCP.

Do you wanna try the direct copy of the production website instead of the stage website? To check if it works better.

And most importantly, I have NOT done any change or code editing for the production website, but it suddenly works with WPML without problems. Shall I send you the copy from the production website to check what happen?

May 14, 2019 at 2:43 pm #3808303

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

What should I do for this? Is it a serious problem or fatal problem?

I don't know to be honest and wasn't able to find many resources on this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/883634/how-do-i-fix-an-oracle-table-index-row-count-mismatch
hidden link

I also wasn't able to find a single case in our complete archives (only this, but I don't think it is relevant for our case at all https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-product-row-count-mismatch-in-the-translated-version/)

Shall I send you the copy from the production website to check what happen?

I am not exactly sure how would be I able to find out this. The only way would be perhaps compare two versions - one that did not work and the working one and maybe compare settings, database, debug and server logs etc, but this may be a very time consuming task and would possibly not yield any relevant results (or no results at all).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 14, 2019 at 4:37 pm #3809191

andyT-11

Hi Bruno,

I am afraid that we need to investigate the problems further. Before sending the previous email to you and said the website suddenly became no problem with WPML, I forgot to activate the Woocommerce Multilingual Plugin. Once I activate the Woocommerce Multilingual plugin, half product are unavailable and showed THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK AND UNAVAILABLE. But half are available.

May 15, 2019 at 6:10 am #3812451

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

When I try to login to FTP, I get:

Error:	No route to host
Error:	Could not connect to server

Can you check this? Once I will have FTP info, I will see about setting wp memory limit and checking then. If the issue is still there, I will ask our 2nd tier to look at the site and database directly, since I can't restore it on my localhost.

But half are available.

Do some of the products work on the test site? If yes, can you give me an URL of at least one?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Translation Management causes the error for woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.