This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When I have the Yoast SEO plugin active, the columns from the Products page are looking bad, especially the last ones. Solution: Since more columns need to share now the same space, you can easily make some of them go away by using the Screen Option button from the top right corner of the Products page. Here you can find a checkbox for each column of the page.

100% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sagiB 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
March 23, 2019 at 11:57 pm #3447583

sagiB

The WPML labels make each product line higher than it should with every letter takes a line of its own.
See attached

March 25, 2019 at 10:19 am #3451691

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Sagi,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

In order to see what's causing this issue, please deactivate all the plugins except for WPML and WooCommerce. Once you did this, just simply check the Products page again. If things are back to normal, activate back the plugins, one by one, and see which one if breaking the columns. Just give this a try and tell me how it works.

Thanks,
Radu

April 9, 2019 at 2:33 pm #3568071

sagiB

Hi Radu,
I have found that the "problematic combo" is with Yoast SEO 10.1.3 plugin.
This issue happens only when I enable it. All other plugins do not have adverse affect on the WooCommerce Products page.

April 10, 2019 at 7:29 am #3573105

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Sagi,

It seems that the Yoast SEO plugin is adding a few more columns to the product table and the size of these new items don't really fit the layout. In this case, you can go to Dashboard → Products, click the Screen Options button from the top right corner of the page, and uncheck a few columns that you don't need. This way, a fewer columns will remain and everything should look fine again. Can you give this a try, please?

Thanks,
Radu

April 10, 2019 at 1:18 pm #3576457

sagiB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!