We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
March 27, 2019 at 9:40 pm

vivacquaA

After the last update of WPML, I get the information that WPML update is incomplete.
No further updates are shown to be made.

March 28, 2019 at 4:08 am #3476927

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try the following steps:

Note: Please backup your site completely before proceeding.

- Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial
- Press the "Check for updates" button
- Go to https://wpml.org/account/sites/ look for your current key and erase it.
- Create a new one for your site.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial
- Click on the "Unregister WPML from this site" button
- Register WPML adding your new key.
- Try also disabling the "Keep wpml.org up-to-date about which theme and plugins I use" option
-Try to update WPML plugins

If that does not fix the issue you can manually update the plugins.

- Download the latest version of WPML from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Disable WPML Multilingual CMS
- Delete WPML Multilingual CMS (the settings and the translations are saved in the database so they will not be deleted)
- Upload the freshly downloaded WPML plugin from Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Activate WPML

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further details.

Kind regards,
Dennis