This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 8:42 pm

timK-2

Hey there

For some reasons my WPML Update is incomplete.

The category pages of my german woocommerce shop for example don't work anymore:

hidden link

How can I update the 3 plugins? No automatic update is offered in WP.

Thank you

Tim

WPML Update is Incomplete
You are running updated woocommerce-multilingual, wpml-media-translation and wpml-sticky-links, but the following components are not updated:

sitepress-multilingual-cms
wpml-string-translation
wpml-translation-management
Your site will not work as it should in this configuration Please update all components which you are using. For WPML components you can receive updates from your WPML.org account or automatically, after you register WPML.

September 10, 2019 at 4:37 am #4541757

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

I will help you with the issue.

Please follow the manual update procedure to update to the latest version of WPML

Steps to manual update

-- Backup your site and database
-- Deactivate and remove the WPML plugin from WP dashboard plugins section, This won't delete any data
-- Download a fresh copy of WPML plugin from you WPML account dashboard https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
-- Upload a fresh copy of the newer version of WPML multilingual CMS plugin to your site
-- Activate the plugin and register if required
-- Update the rest of the WPML plugin from plugins > Add New > Commercial Tab

I hope this helps you resolve your issue.

Kind regards
Raja