This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by irinaJ 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
August 13, 2019 at 12:34 pm #4388071

irinaJ

I am trying to: activate all the plugins and make them work, I downloaded all the latest plugins from wpml.org, and we have the latest php running.
When we activate string translation and translation management plugins, we get the message on the image below.

If needed, we can provide temporary access to the WordPress system because the website is not live.

August 13, 2019 at 2:23 pm #4388811

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.
Instructions to send private information are here: hidden link

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thanks,
Rohan

August 14, 2019 at 9:56 am #4393925

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the credentials.

The issue is now resolved.

The issue has occurred because you have installed the latest beta version of WPML core plugin but the add-on versions were not updated. I've now updated all of them to the latest beta version to match with the core plugin.

Also, I request you to update the WP Memory limit to at least 128 MB which is the minimum requirement of WPML: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Paste it just before:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */

Thanks,
Rohan

August 14, 2019 at 10:37 am #4394199

irinaJ

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!