This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by martineG-3 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 9:00 am

martineG-3

Hello Carlos,
The same issue has returned. https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-update-problems-2/
I can't see to figure out which third party plugin might be causing the problem.
Can you help out?
Thanks in advance.
Tony

-----
Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 41 van het bestand /home/svrarchitects/domains/svr-architects.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs::prepare_unsent_job_for_notice() must be an instance of WPML_Translation_Job, boolean given, called in /home/svrarchitects/domains/svr-architects.eu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and defined in /home/svrarchitects/domains/svr-architects.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /home/svrarchitects/domains/svr-architects.eu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs->prepare_unsent_job_for_notice(false)
#1 /home/svrarchitects/domains/svr-architects.eu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/svrarchitects/domains/svr-architects.eu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/svrarchitects/domains/svr-architects.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-jobs/helpers/wpml-update-translation-data

September 23, 2019 at 3:03 pm #4625299

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Does it happen randomly? Because I am not able to reproduce it exactly on your site. So please let me know the exact steps to reproduce the issue.

If possible, please do the following steps and check you can find the plugin causing the compatibility conflicts.

a) Backup your site first
b) Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like 2017 or 2019
c) Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML
d) If the issue is gone, activate the plugin one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 24, 2019 at 9:00 am #4629309

martineG-3

Hi Bigul,

Thanks for your feedback.
I don't see any problems on the website itself.
I've only received two e-mails from WordPress (itself concerning the error)

It says the problem occurs on hidden link

When I check this address I see an empty page and a 0 in the upper left corner.

Thanks for looking into it.
Tony

September 24, 2019 at 5:41 pm #4633289

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Tony,

Thank you for the updates. We have released a new version of WPML(4.2.9) few hours ago. Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and make sure the issue happening again or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 27, 2019 at 7:32 am #4652015

martineG-3

Hi Bigal,
I'll update the plugin and hope the problem will not occur again.
If it does, I'll get back to you.
Tony