This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 30, 2019 at 11:02 pm

hsiang-chunT

Hi there,

I am trying to use hidden link for English, and hidden link for Traditional Chinese, and I have followed the tutorial here (URL:https://wpml.org/2016/04/use-wpml-different-domains-per-language/), every step of the way, but it won't validate. To summarize, I have parked hidden link to my main domain hidden link on BlueHost (The Hosting Service). Can you please help me take a look? Thank you.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link

July 1, 2019 at 6:48 am #4115883

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try to uncheck "validate URL" and then save the URL Format ? If unchecking the option to "validate" works and the front end works well then it might be a false negative.

If it does not work, there's a good chance that the settings for different domains per URL are not set correctly from the host server.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML "Use a different domain per language" Wont Validate’ is closed to new replies.