This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alexanderA 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 14, 2019 at 6:50 am #4018745

alexanderA

In recent weeks, the WPML website has given me issues. It is difficult to replicate the issues or explain exactly when they occur. But here is an example:

--I receive an email alert from WPML regarding a reply to a support ticket.
--In the email, I click the reply button.
--A new browser tab opens to that support ticket page. The page does not log me in to my WPML account. So I click the 'login' button.
--On the login page, I enter my login credentials and click 'login.'
--The browser reloads the WPML ticket page, and I am no longer logged in.
--The ticket page has a second page of replies. I click the link to open page 2 of the replies.
--The page reloads, and continues to display page 1 of the replies. I again click the page 2 link.
--Page 2 of the replies loads, but I am now logged out of WPML.
--I click the 'login' button again.
--The login page opens, I enter my login credentials, and click 'login.'
--The WPML account page opens, and I am now logged in.

This is frustrating. How can I ensure it does not occur?

Sometimes, I will also be unexpectedly logged out when I try to post a reply to a ticket. When I type a reply and click the 'update ticket' button, my reply will not be posted to the ticket. Instead, the page will reload and I will be logged out of WPML.

Thank you.
--

June 14, 2019 at 6:54 am #4018817

alexanderA

I am now trying to access an existing ticket of mine (ticket here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translated-posts-not-displaying-on-page/) and I cannot open page 2 of the ticket. Every time I click the 'page 2' link, page 1 is reloaded.

June 14, 2019 at 10:06 am #4020281

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I just asked our systems team to test it once and they mentioned that they couldn't reproduce the issue, being so they suggested the following steps, could you please perform them and let me know if this helps?

- Log out from wpml.org
- Clear all the browser cache and cookies

Thanks

June 15, 2019 at 8:39 am #4025879

alexanderA

OK fine, that seems to resolve the issue. Thanks. We can consider this resolved.

July 31, 2019 at 9:49 am #4313377

alexanderA

FYI this problem has re-surfaced. I unfortunately cannot accurately replicate it--it occurs only sometimes. But in many cases, clearing the browser cache does not resolve the issue.