This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Pierre 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Pierre.

Author Posts
March 11, 2015 at 12:53 pm #575756

icamosM

Hello, we are having a problem with WPML because when the plugin is activated, the Widgets areas dissapear.

We contacted the theme developer, and they made some tests, to conclude that the problem may be directly related to WPML. Please see the image below:

hidden link

Could you please let me know if you have problems when the "Whistles plugin" is activated? I appreciate yiour help. If you require access information please let me know how to securely send it. Thank you.

March 11, 2015 at 8:13 pm #576301

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

Well, I don't know the Whistles plugin and it is not listed in our compatibility list: http://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

I tested this plugin on my test site but I didn't notice any problem.

Could you try to deactivate all non-WPML related plugins and check if the problem persists?
If it persists, can you try to activate the WordPress default theme?

Regards,
Pierre

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML / Widgets problem: hidden link’ is closed to new replies.