Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Harshad 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
April 7, 2013 at 8:30 am #117550

Timothy

I'm having trouble when creating new posts with WPML and Event Manager, when I create the events it gave me an error:

WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 for query SELECT translation_id FROM wp_icl_translations WHERE element_id= made by edit_post, wp_update_post, wp_insert_post, do_action('save_post'), call_user_func_array, EM_Event_Post_Admin::save_post, EM_Event->save_meta, EM_Location->save, apply_filters('em_location_save'), call_user_func_array, EM_WPML::location_save
WordPress database error Duplicate entry '0-en' for key 'trid_lang' for query INSERT INTO `wp_icl_translations` (`element_type`,`trid`,`element_id`,`language_code`) VALUES ('post_location','','','en') made by edit_post, wp_update_post, wp_insert_post, do_action('save_post'), call_user_func_array, EM_Event_Post_Admin::save_post, EM_Event->save_meta, EM_Location->save, apply_filters('em_location_save'), call_user_func_array, EM_WPML::location_save
WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 for query SELECT location_status FROM wp_em_locations WHERE location_id= made by edit_post, wp_update_post, wp_insert_post, do_action('save_post'), call_user_func_array, EM_Event_Post_Admin::save_post, EM_Event->save_meta, EM_Location->set_status
WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 for query UPDATE wp_em_locations SET location_status=NULL, location_slug='' WHERE location_id= made by edit_post, wp_update_post, wp_insert_post, do_action('save_post'), call_user_func_array, EM_Event_Post_Admin::save_post, EM_Event->save_meta, EM_Location->set_status

Has anyone encountered this and can give me some help on it?

April 7, 2013 at 10:16 am #117558

Timothy

Anyone has any information?

April 7, 2013 at 11:51 am #117563

Harshad

Dear Timothy,

Can you please let us know the version of WPML and addon plugins installed?
Also can you please try this:
Go to wordpress admin -> wpml -> support
Click on the troubleshooting link at the bottom of the page.
1) Click "Remove Ghost entries from translations table" button
2) Click "Set Language Information" button.

April 7, 2013 at 1:29 pm #117572

Timothy

I'm currently using version: 2.7.1

I clicked "Remove ghost entries from the transitional tables" but it's giving me a loading image and I am stuck there.

April 7, 2013 at 1:35 pm #117575

Timothy

I also clicked on Set Language Information and went through but then I still cannot create events and I clicked remove ghost entries is still giving me a loading icon and not going through.

April 7, 2013 at 2:36 pm #117579

Harshad

Dear Timothy,

I see the error is also generated from Events Manager plugin tables, In both SELECT and UPDATE query the location_id is not passed.

WHERE location_id=

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML with Event Manager – Creating New Event’ is closed to new replies.