This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by wesleyL-3 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
June 21, 2019 at 3:41 am #4064407

wesleyL-3

Hello. WPML
We have some bugs in woocommerce progress. Our website is on live so that this is urgent problem.

1. when we try to checkout on other language, website show following error message.
I have checked all setting and those are normal. I think this is your plugin bug.
Original language(dutch) is working well. but other languages not.

2. when we translate products with other languages, last language version is not translated. really strange.

I hope you will fix this problem as soon as possible.
Warm regards,
Oleg of Toadi.

June 21, 2019 at 9:22 am #4065711

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

I can see the checkout issue and would like to have a look inside, particularly WooCommerce multilingual settings, stock on the translated products, etc.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 21, 2019 at 2:51 pm #4067889

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi Oleg,

It is no problem - it is actually preferable to work on staging websites. May ask if I am allowed to update WooCommerce on your site, while doing various other things (such as temporarily changing theme), as that would help me possibly eliminate the issue and find a solution?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 22, 2019 at 11:23 am #4070943

wesleyL-3

Yes. you can update with newest version Woocommerce plugin.
and We hope you will find the reason as soon as possible. I think your plugin has problem.
Oleg of Toadi

June 24, 2019 at 8:44 am #4075583

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

If I opened this page:
hidden link

Can you tell me for which product can I test, which product is not working (or all of them maybe?)

I think that the reason that none of this is working is because of this - see image. Whoever worked on the website modified all these values for some reason. Can you perhaps give me insight into why were these values altered?

These are custom fields that control various attributes related to WooCommerce products and normally we should see no warnings here. Most (if not all) of these needs to hold "copy" status, but in your case they seem to have been altered manually. I have not checked them all, but some of these seem to be having "don't translate" value, while it should be set to "copy" (see the image on how this needs to be set, this is my local installation).

Therefore, can you do the following:

WPML -> Settings -> Custom Fields Translation -> Set all the fields from the list to "Copy"

Once we clear these warnings, we will proceed further.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 24, 2019 at 2:42 pm #4078073

wesleyL-3

okay. I will check the problem now and give you my review.
Thanks, Bruno

June 24, 2019 at 2:57 pm #4078169

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Great - let me know if you need further assistance. However, I do suspect that the issue is somewhere in those lines and hopefully nothing else was modified when it comes to WooCommerce multilingual and custom field management.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 24, 2019 at 4:27 pm #4078663

wesleyL-3

I tried with the setting but it doesn't work.

June 25, 2019 at 11:26 am #4083789

wesleyL-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

July 3, 2019 at 3:12 am #4131301

wesleyL-3

Hello, Bruno. After I update woocommerce composite product plugin with new version, I customized it with our requirement. so staging site is working very well now. I have uploaded my work from staging site to live site and live site doesn't work. I have already checked wpml setting several times detail but it is same on both sites. very strange. I think this is your wpml plugin problem. Do you have any advise for this?