Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.18 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mariusS-7 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
November 13, 2020 at 9:39 am #7441759

mariusS-7

I am trying to: Translate but gets me not to the Translation Editor and i get alos permanently the Following Warning:

ICanLocalize-Migration konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden

WPML muss Ihre Verbindung zu ICanLocalize aktualisieren, konnte die Änderung jedoch nicht abschließen.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie den WPML-Support und geben Sie dabei die folgenden Fehlerbehebungsinformationen an:

Fehlgeschlagener Schritt: token
WPML_TM_ICL20_Migrate_Remote::get_token - 0: Missing ICL Website ID ($ts_id)

I did the fixes i found on the support Forum (and suggested in livechat), but it did not fix it for me…

See Screenshots below

November 13, 2020 at 9:57 am #7441965

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, and thanks for contacting our support forum.

Can you please check if you have a button on the troubleshooting page called "Enable other translation services" please click it and check again?

If this doesn't help, please send me the site credentials in the next private reply and I'll check the issue for you.

Best regards,
Ahmed Ibrahim.

November 13, 2020 at 12:27 pm #7443031

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

After you click the "Enable other translation services" button, you should refresh and re-set again, I did that for you and everything is working great now.

Please let me know if this is ok with you.
Best regards.

November 13, 2020 at 1:09 pm #7443105

mariusS-7

My issue is resolved now. This worked! Thank you!