This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
August 1, 2019 at 3:55 am #4318567

pietroB-5

I am trying to: translate listing. I'm inserting new listing, when I try to translate listing the translated version has only some price options and ship features that I've selected in the original version (see the attachments).
All the strings are already translated via WPML and, I don't know why, since some weeks ago everything worked fine

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: translated version has to be a full copy of the original one, I didn't have to re-select price options and ship features in the translated version

Instead, I got: a listing copy without all the price options and ship features that I've selected in the original version

August 1, 2019 at 6:12 am #4318971

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of WPRentals theme, it seems you are using the version 2.4 and the latest version is 2.5.3.

There are a few changes for the latest version and WPML with the listing, Follow the instruction in the documentation hidden link Let me know if that helps.

Kind regards
Raja