I am trying to: translate listing. I'm inserting new listing, when I try to translate listing the translated version has only some price options and ship features that I've selected in the original version (see the attachments).
All the strings are already translated via WPML and, I don't know why, since some weeks ago everything worked fine
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
I expected to see: translated version has to be a full copy of the original one, I didn't have to re-select price options and ship features in the translated version
Instead, I got: a listing copy without all the price options and ship features that I've selected in the original version