This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When people made a successful payment, the visitor goes to the “Thank You” page thanks to the callback URL of Mollie (Payment Provider). The /fr/ is removed from the URL, and the callback breaks.

Solution: Updating WPML + WooCommerce & Mollie payment plugins solved the problem.

Several changes were coming with WooCommerce 3.6, for this is essential to test this first with the newest version.

Relevant Documentation: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/blob/master/CHANGELOG.txt

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by koenD-2 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
October 2, 2019 at 3:25 pm

koenD-2

When people did a successful payment, the visitor goes to the thank you page thanks to the callback url of Mollie.

In NL version: hidden link

FR:

hidden link

--> notice the /fr/ is removed from the url, and the callback breaks.

In the settings, there is an error message though that WPML doesn't work correctly.
Although: fopen is enabled. is there another PHP setting i'm missing?
See: hidden link

Besides this payment problem, there are no other problems

October 3, 2019 at 11:57 am #4687249

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Koen,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I can't detect the error message, but I see that WPML, WooCommerce & Mollie plugins are not actual. Could you please update all related plugins and try it again?

Several changes were coming with WooCommerce 3.6, for this is essential to test this first with the newest version.

Please let me know.

Best Marcel

October 3, 2019 at 8:33 pm #4691361

koenD-2

I'll try that. Thank you

October 3, 2019 at 8:35 pm #4691363

koenD-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!