Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by merianS 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Denise.

Author Posts
January 8, 2017 at 2:21 pm #1176828

merianS

I am trying to:
The payment-method SOFORT has issues. The webshop does not transfer to sofort correctly. The sofort-support-hotline told me that the problem is a wrong/unvalid multipay.success_url. The issue is in 2 of three languages. English is running well, german or arabic does not send the correct multipay url.

I can give you admin-login to check anything.

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

January 9, 2017 at 1:18 pm #1177523

Denise

Hello Meriam,

Thanks for sharing your debug information. I'll help you with this. Wir können auch auf Deutsch reden.

WPML was just tested with SOFORT and we did see this issue. https://wpml.org/extensions/sofort-payment-gateway/

- Does this happen when non-WPML. non-WooCommerce plugins are deactivated?

* Please update your WP version

* Please verify that your version of Divi theme is up to date.

Could you please give me example of the faulty URL's sent in the non-English languages?

Thanks,
Denise

January 13, 2017 at 11:16 am #1181533

merianS

Hi,
i updated anything (WP, WPML, Woocommerce, Divi) now. With only woocommerce, wpml and sofort gateway plugins enabled, the issue still exists. You can buy products via sofort-gateway only when you change the language to english.

Best,
Merian

January 16, 2017 at 7:01 am #1182581

Denise

Good Morning Merian,

Please make sure that the Sofort payment gateway is translated. The error that you received says that the translation for Sofort could not be accessed.

If you have translated the plugin and still have this issue, I would like to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

Thanks,
Denise

January 24, 2017 at 12:09 pm #1189267

merianS

You need my Login details …

January 25, 2017 at 2:39 pm #1190553

Denise

1. Please update your parent Divi theme. Your WP Debug log shows an error:

[25-Jan-2017 12:44:08 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 8568

2. Please update your WooCommerce plugin.

3. Please add the translations to your payment endpoints and product permalinks. You can find them in WooCommerce - WooCommerce Multilingual - Status(tab)

February 2, 2017 at 7:32 am #1196969

merianS

Hello,
i updated anything and translated the payment-method like you told me but it does not work. i am sorry. i dont know what to do now.
Best,
Merian

February 2, 2017 at 7:19 pm #1197951

Denise

Hi Merian,

I believe this issue is resolved. As you can see below in Image 1, I was able to get to the SOFORT payment gateway through the German checkout page without any problems.

Also now the error saying the "SOFORT Überweisung konnte nicht erreicht werden..." no longer appears on the German checkout page of your site.

However, many of your plugins including WPML plugins and the SOFORT payment gateway need to be updated. Your parent Divi theme also needs be updated. Please update them.

Thanks,
Denise

February 10, 2017 at 8:24 am #1204814

merianS

Thank yo a lot for your detailled support!
Best,
Merian