This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices.

Last updated by lucaL-29 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
December 5, 2019 at 8:46 am #5074519

Amit
Supporter

We have an issue with a wrong admin notice, you can dismiss and ignore. More details here - https://wpml.org/errata/rest-api-is-disabled-blocking-some-features-of-wpml-notice-and-performance-issues/

December 9, 2019 at 7:22 pm #5095625
mohamedR-11

I noticed same thing in my website after activated the WPML
But the major thing i Noticed performance issue once i activated the WPMl, i'm trying to create ticket but i got no option for that, i really need support to check with this performance issue is there while check PHP version, memory, theme updated to the latest i don't know what is the problem please advise

New threads created by Marcos Vinicios Barreto and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/performance-issue-when-updating-wpml/

December 11, 2019 at 2:05 am #5103767

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will deal with your specific issue in this ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/performance-issue-when-updating-wpml/. It is something required to keep things organized and help our customers to find answers for their issues on a topic basis. Thank you for your collaboration and patience, have a nice day.

December 11, 2019 at 2:43 pm #5107937
andreaK-9

I am having the same issues.
First I got the same notice saying; "REST API is disabled, blocking some features of WPML”.

Checked but the REST Api is not disabled.

Now my site is giving the "internal error 500".

Beside that I noticed that I have to update my languages constantly.
If I do the update for the language and after that go to another page in my admin I immediately get the update notice again. (see attached pic)

Really need help fast because my customers can't use my site.

New threads created by Marcos Vinicios Barreto and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-wrong-notice-rest-api-is-disabled-blocking-some-features-of-wpml/

December 11, 2019 at 3:12 pm #5108305

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Please, take a look at this specific ticket I created to deal with your issue at: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-wrong-notice-rest-api-is-disabled-blocking-some-features-of-wpml/#post-5108303. Thanks.

January 10, 2020 at 8:58 am #5267127

pascalB-29

Hello again lost translation !

March 11, 2020 at 12:48 pm #5663191

philippS-56

Is this a known issue: I have installed WPML and a 301 redirect plugin. When the 301 plugin is active with WPML all posts are redirected to the home site. Can I solve this issue, or should I do the redirections in .htaccess?

Philipp

March 13, 2020 at 9:43 am #5678759

a.m.L

I am getting issue on contact form 7 captcaha for different domain while changing the key to hidden link and hidden link captcha stop working.

March 17, 2020 at 3:38 pm #5703327

ninoT-2

Hello. I have again an issue with translations. I did well translating 5 pages in 9 languages. But now i get always the same message in a popup, which dont let me translate anymore the page. I hope you can help me very quick with this issue. Thanks

March 19, 2020 at 12:00 am #5715081

lucaL-29

I’m getting this warning :
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Calluna_WPML_Config' does not have a method 'calluna_wpml_fix_ajax_install' in /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:288) in /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1252

and also when I install the WPML String Translation it crashes the site and shows me this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LoadMissingMOFiles::saveMissing() must be an instance of WPML\Collect\Support\Collection, instance of Illuminate\Support\Collection given, called in /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LoadMissingMOFiles.php on line 72 and defined in /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LoadMissingMOFiles.php:113 Stack trace: #0 /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LoadMissingMOFiles.php(72): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LoadMissingMOFiles->saveMissing(Object(Illuminate\Support\Collection)) #1 /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LoadMissingMOFiles->recordMissing('/home/hotelvill...', 'awebooking') #2 /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters('/home/hotelvill...', Array) #3 /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.p in /home/hotelvillairma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LoadMissingMOFiles.php on line 113