This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
June 23, 2016 at 3:39 pm #927150

ingo moeller

Hello.
We updated our developer site (I can't give a public link at the moment) to the latest WPML including WCML. We have two languages: German and English. Everything works fine on our livesite mahlwerck.de which is not updated.
But for us the translation of Woocommerce Product Add-Ons (Plugin) does not work on the developer site. In German we get the English Product Add-Ons. When clicking on »English« we get no Product Add-Ons. The original Text is in English (as suggested with WPML versions prior to 3.3)
thanks,
ingo

June 24, 2016 at 7:37 am #927843

Dat Hoang

#1,
Your site in the debug info hidden link is your dev site?
If so, can you please let me know what are your current versions of WPML plugins and WooCommerce on your production site?

#2,
Please let me know the product links in your dev site. You can write with "*" for your main domain like I wrote above.

And take me some screenshots to show how you configure these product add-ons?

The topic ‘[Closed] wrong (or no) translation of Woocommerce Product Add-Ons is shown’ is closed to new replies.