This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
April 5, 2019 at 12:56 pm #3544393

Yves

Hi,
We discovered an other problem with the tags. When you search on a tag, even if it is added, you don't get a result because of wrong links in the database. In the table 'wp_term_relationship's the field 'term_taxonomy_id' isn't correct. If we go to the product we can see that the wrong tags are linked in the database. Can you please help us.

We made a new development environment for testing this is hidden link.
If you want acces please make a private conversation.

Thanks

April 5, 2019 at 5:52 pm #3546229

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please share the exact steps to reproduce the issue on your site for a better understanding.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 8, 2019 at 12:20 pm #3557575

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the details and login information. This is happening with few of the Product tag terms, am I right? Because some of the terms are showing the result in French for me. Please check the attached images.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

4) Also, choose *Products* from the post type list and click on *Synchronize posts taxonomies* button

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 9, 2019 at 1:45 pm #3567487

Yves

Hi,

I followed the steps in the message before.
I did everything, but number 4 isn't working. I can't Synchronize the items, it keeps loading an got stuck on #23 the first time, the second time on #22 and the third time on #17.

I checked the search in french on voice2, but it still isn't working.

Thanks.

April 9, 2019 at 5:37 pm #3569689

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please share with me the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information) for more information.

Please check this page for instructions https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the */wp-content/* directory. Please do the steps to reproduce the bug and check you are getting any errors or warning related to WPML in the log file.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com/index.php and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess of discussion).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 11, 2019 at 11:46 am #3586877

Yves

Hi,

I couldn't send it via the pastebin. So I put the file in a wetransfer, How can I send it?

Thanks

April 11, 2019 at 5:59 pm #3591771

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I am enabling the private option for the next reply. Please share the wetransfer URL.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 12, 2019 at 6:23 am #3595065

Yves

Can you make a new secure reply, I sent the wrong link.

April 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm #3599123

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Ok. I am enabling the private option for the next reply. Please check.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 12, 2019 at 6:03 pm #3601155

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the *debug.log*. It shows some warning/error related to WPML, but it was from last month. So would like to check it further. Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 15, 2019 at 7:19 am #3610367

Yves

Hi,

I installed the plugin you asked.

Thanks.

April 15, 2019 at 5:40 pm #3615379

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your permission. I made a Duplicator copy of your site now. Will debug it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

I forgot to make sure, it is only happening with *voice2* tag? If not, please share me a couple of other tags. It will help us a lot.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 16, 2019 at 5:31 pm #3624265

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, I can reproduce the issue on my local with voice2 tag. The issue is existing in a minimum environment also. But not able to reproduce the issue with new terms or other existing terms.

Therefore I would like to make sure it is only happening with the *voice2* tag? If not, please share a few of the other tags having the issue.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 17, 2019 at 11:30 am #3630141

Yves

Hi,

Here are some tag that don't work either.
You can't find the product MagniLink Voice II, even if the tags are linked
* machine à lire
* ocr

The tag kurzweil3000 should have 2 products and only one is showing.

Thanks!

April 18, 2019 at 6:26 am #3636313

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. You are using a custom theme, am I right? Please share more details about it.

I have shared the details with our second tier team for the expert opinion and waiting for the feedback now. We will get back to you as early as possible.

--
Thanks!

Bigul