This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 30, 2019 at 9:21 pm #3926269

rafav

I am trying to: Have the same template for design applied to both languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got: hidden link

May 31, 2019 at 1:15 am #3926893

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

HI There,

please go to Pages->Edit page->Click on the top bar language switcher and switch to the secondary language(Right click and open in a new tab)

this will keep you within the Page builder view of WordPress. Now examine your settings

let me know your results please

May 31, 2019 at 8:53 am #3928651

rafav

This are my settings there. Do not know what´s related to the product page taking a different template than the spanish version....

May 31, 2019 at 9:29 pm #3933449

Bobby
Supporter

If possible i would like to take a closer look so i can see what might cause this difference in styling

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

June 3, 2019 at 4:16 pm #3944305

rafav

Here you have the duplicator file: hidden link

June 3, 2019 at 8:07 pm #3945849

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the duplicator package.

Are you currently using a custom theme ?

i can confirm that this issue is not caused by WPML as i was able to replicate the issue with any new product i added even after deactivating WPML and all the WPML add-on plugins.

it seems like some custom CSS is no longer taking effect in newly created products.

for example please review the following screenshots where i added a margin-top:73px; for example and it shows the menu as expected.

The topic ‘[Closed] Wrong template in english version’ is closed to new replies.