This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
August 3, 2019 at 4:04 am #4333817

alexL-45

Dear WPML Support Team,

May i know why this domain name "hidden link" after i install wmpl plugin in this website then when i enter the registration key then try to do translate using advance translation but why it show the different translation, it look like translation previous website no the current one?

Because i using Duplicator plugin to move the website file from "imenang88.com" to "mkwin88.com" then i can every page and template then when do translation it look like translate the imenang88.com website no the current website mkwin88.com.

As you can see the picture below, i using advance translation on mkwin88.com but it automatic translate the imenang88.com one.

August 3, 2019 at 12:49 pm #4334531

alexL-45

Hi, may i know anyone can assist to fix this problem?

August 4, 2019 at 4:06 am #4335557

alexL-45

Hello, anyone there can support me? It is urgent for me and i could not found the way to solve this problem

August 4, 2019 at 6:06 pm #4336787

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Please be aware that during the weekend we have limited support.

I'm trying to understand the issue.

When you translate the pages on your new (hidden link) site with the ATE, you get the translations of the other site (imenang88.com). And you expect to see no translations at all.
Is this correct?

You also wrote: "..i install wmpl plugin in this website then when i enter the registration key.."
Can you please explain to me which registration key you inserted?
Did you make sure to create a new registration key for the new site (hidden link)?

Regards,
Itamar.

August 4, 2019 at 10:57 pm #4337049

alexL-45

Hi,

Yes. Correect.
Here is the registration key that i insert in my website (JO7iKUb6Jz)
What is the problem actually?

[removed]

Please help me solve this problem. Thank you

August 5, 2019 at 1:17 am #4337097

alexL-45

Please help me solve this problem. Because i am urgent to fix this problem for my client.

August 5, 2019 at 2:36 am #4337295

alexL-45

Hello??????

August 5, 2019 at 6:56 am #4338303

alexL-45

Hi,anybody can help me check this problem???????????????????????????????????????

August 5, 2019 at 7:31 am #4338705

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

Please accept my apologies but we have a limited support during weekends. I'm taking care of your ticket and I'll be back to you soon.

On the meantime, I have removed your credentials as this forum is public and you have exposed them. Could you please modify them for avoiding any security issue?

I'll be back soon.
Regards

August 5, 2019 at 7:37 am #4338723

Andrés
Supporter

I'm not sure to understand the issue but it seems that your migration process with Duplicator failed and this is not related to WPML:

- Create a new test page with a random content.
- Translate it with our Advanced translation Editor (ATE).
Does it show the right content?

August 5, 2019 at 7:39 am #4338737

alexL-45

Dear Andres,
Please help me solve the problem as soon as possbile

August 5, 2019 at 7:43 am #4338741

alexL-45

Dear Andres,

I add to create new page so it can working? How about directly edit from previously then it will translate successful?

August 5, 2019 at 8:30 am #4338991

Andrés
Supporter

Perfect, we know now that WPML works fine with new content. Let's check your old content:
- Go to your Dashboard > Pages.
- Open any old page.
- Does the content is the right one?

If it is NOT the right content, you may have to repeat your migration as it failed.

If it is the right content, then:
- Go to the original page. You should see a pencil in front of every translation.
- Edit it and finish it as it is (mark it as 100% Translated).
- Make a small change in the original page, for example, add an extra blank space at the end of a sentence/paragraph.
- Update /Save post.
- You should now see that a circular arrow appears beside the 2nd languages links, this means that an update is required.
- Edit the translation again. When you open the editor for the translated post, you should now see the post content to be translated.

Does it work this time?

August 5, 2019 at 8:53 am #4339123

alexL-45

Hi, Previously i using duplicator to do duplicate website it working fine without this kind of issue. Previously those website like imenang88.com, easy88on.com,icuci88.com all is using same way but they don't have any problem just this one mkwin88.com got problem

August 5, 2019 at 12:33 pm #4340569

Andrés
Supporter

Thank you for your comments but I'm not sure what have you found after doing the following:

- Go to your Dashboard > Pages.
- Open any old page.
- Does the content is the right one?

On the other hand, you can also consider to open a chat in our support, that may improve our answer time and we can help you better.

Regards