This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.19 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Mollie Payments for WooCommerce checkout goes to broken URL Solution: "Hi Bruno, looks like I accidentally found a solution. Turns out it had something to do with the setting 'language url settings' in the languages menu under WPML (in the WPML plugin dashboard). I now changed the setting to the first option (separate folders), instead of the last - (where the language option is url parameter) and TADAA! it worked.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 2, 2019 at 9:38 am

joostd-4

After ordering a product and paying for it using the 'Mollie for woocommerce' plugin, customers should be redirected back to the site using a webhook. All's well in the dutch (original) version, but in the translated version the wrong webhook is called. The plugin developer told me they;re seeing the following message: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request Server: nginx Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 14:31:05 GMT Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Transfer-Encoding: chunked Connection: keep-alive X-Cache-Enabled: False Expires: Wed, 11 Jan 1984 05:00:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0 Host-Header: 192fc2e7e50945beb8231a492d6a8024 -1

Could you help me out?

April 2, 2019 at 12:45 pm #3517277

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me you would be interested in setting up this on our clean Sandbox install for further testing and debugging, as this sounds like a compatibility issue to me?

Let me know and I will set it all up for you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 2, 2019 at 2:37 pm #3518355

joostd-4

Hi Bruno, that would be great! If you would set up acelan in stall on the sandbox, please! Looking forward to what you may find.

Cheers joost

April 2, 2019 at 3:02 pm
April 2, 2019 at 3:31 pm #3518791

joostd-4

Hi Bruo, thanks for your quick action. It is just as easy for me to install a full copy of the site on the sandbox - I always use the all-in- one wp migration plugin, so a full copy is just a few mouseclicks away. I'll set it up now and shoot you an email when I'm done! thanks

April 2, 2019 at 3:47 pm #3518943

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

It would be better if you could do a fresh install, so that we know that this is not related to any particular setting or any other configuration :).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 2, 2019 at 4:13 pm #3519067

joostd-4

Hi Bruno,
Will do - unfortunately i's going to have to wait until late tomorrow as I'm travelling. Will get back to this asap. Thanks so far- talk to you tomorrow.

April 3, 2019 at 7:24 am #3523047

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

No worries, there is no hurry, travel safely. 🙂

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 5, 2019 at 8:37 pm #3546789

joostd-4

Hi Bruno, sorry about this, but I did copy some of the old stuff after all. Could you please re set the sandbox for me? Sorry! thanks

April 8, 2019 at 10:04 am
April 8, 2019 at 10:32 am #3556653

joostd-4

Hi Bruno, could you please reset the sandbox? I'll try again! thanks.

April 8, 2019 at 10:36 am #3556671

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you see my private reply here?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wrong-webhook-called-after-payment-of-translated-woocommerce-product/#post-3556407

It is a message just before the one you've sent.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 9, 2019 at 8:39 am #3564333

joostd-4

Hi Bruno

Sorry - I must have missed it somehow..
I'll put up a new test setup and let you know. Thanks!!

April 9, 2019 at 10:45 am #3565529

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

No worries, let me know how it goes and if you see the same thing happening, please provide as more info (how to test and reproduce and what is expected) as you can so that I could send this to our 2nd tier for further inspection.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 10, 2019 at 5:26 pm #3579399

joostd-4

Hi Bruno

I've finally set up the sandbox with the shop basics, just like the original I'm having the problem with. Here's the problem: if you go through a complete ordering process in Dutch (Nederlands), everything goes well; after completing the payment info in the'mollie' screen, you are redirected back to the order complete page. If you switch to English and go through the process again, after completing the payment, you get an empty screen with "-1" in the upper left hand corner. Hope this is clear. Have a go and it would be great if someone could look into this. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Cheers