This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 21, 2018 at 1:17 pm

robertoV-9

I've made some update in homepage (added a new section, new text and image) but I can't find the new entry to be translated.

September 24, 2018 at 4:07 pm #2761230

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Can you please tell me specifically which content is not showing up? Perhaps a screenshot will help me better understand. Are you using a page builder to create the content?

One other thing to try, is go to WPML -> Settings and switch to manual translation. Do you see the new content on that screen?

September 25, 2018 at 7:35 am #2762823

robertoV-9

There's a part i can't find (even with manual translation) in english translation, an image and a text. You can see it in these screenshots I attach.

September 25, 2018 at 3:23 pm #2764476

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thanks for sharing the additional information. It looks like this is related to the updates with your theme/Cornerstone page builder. Please see https://wpml.org/errata/cornerstone-shortcodes-arent-rendered-in-the-translated-pages/

For now, until the issue is resolved, the best option is to use manual translation and add the new content using the page builder there. Once the issue is resolved, it will be included in a future release and you will be able to then use the translation editor to translate your content.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.