Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
November 4, 2019 at 10:00 am #4879505

Jelle

Hi there,

I am trying to export translations as xliff files but it doesn't work the way it should. The translations are also not sent by e-mail to the translater when a translation job is created.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

Thanks in advance.

November 6, 2019 at 5:35 am #4894835

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please visit WPML>>Translations page and check you can export the Translation Jobs from Translation Queue or not. Like this image - https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/wpml-export-xliff-file.png

Please check the following documentation for more details and let me know your feedback.

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-desktop-cat-tools/configuring-xliff-file-options/#manually-downloading-the-xliff-files

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-desktop-cat-tools/configuring-xliff-file-options/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 8, 2019 at 12:54 pm #4913405

Jelle

Hi Bigul,

Thanks for you reply.

Yes, I have read the articles but still I don't see the option to export xliff-files.

I changed the Classic translation to advanced translation editor, but also that didn't help.
See attached for more information.

Thanks in advance.

November 8, 2019 at 3:25 pm #4914433

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. It will not be possible to export the translation jobs from WPML>>Translation Managment>>Translation Jobs. Please visit WPML>>Translations page for it.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 18, 2019 at 3:33 pm #4966391

Jelle

Hi Bigul,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't see the option xliff file.

November 19, 2019 at 6:45 am #4968755

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please try the following steps and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Roles
2) Add yourself as a translator
3) Go to WPML>>Translations
4) Then check the Translation Jobs are visible and you can download the XLIFF file from there

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 19, 2019 at 1:49 pm #4972849

Jelle

Hi Bigul,

Unfortunately that is not the problem. I can translate all languages and I am both a translator as a translationmanager.

November 19, 2019 at 3:26 pm #4973919

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. We have released a new version of WPML(4.3.4) recently. Please upgrade to the latest version of plugins after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 21, 2019 at 12:38 pm #4987951

Jelle

Hi Bigul,

We have the latest version of alle the plugins. But it is still not working.

I selected 20 pages in the translation basket. Selected all items translated by the translator who is first available.
If I click on translate all items, I receive a message that the batch has been reduced. It keeps getting stuck on this, see attached.

Here you can find our communication log

https://pastebin.com/0UTXX4fL

Hope we can find a solution!

November 21, 2019 at 3:52 pm #4990391

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 28, 2019 at 12:14 pm #5035733

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. I have added myself as Translator and visit WPML>>Translations queue page. But it not showing any translation job.

Now there are 22 jobs in the Translation basket. Are you going to send it for translation soon?

Because I would like to try translation procedures with a test post. Please check and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 2, 2019 at 8:22 am #5051277

Jelle

Hi Bigul,

You can delete this for the translation basket. We tried to translate this, but we get the follow message:

Batch #1
Learn more about debugging in WordPress.
Rollback jobs...
Batch rolled back

December 3, 2019 at 12:35 pm #5060477

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have created a test post and try to send it for translation, but the translation job is existing in the Translation Basket. Please check the attached image.

This may be a compatibility issue. So please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 4, 2019 at 11:37 am #5067885

Jelle

Hi Bigul,

I uploaded the Duplicator plugin. Do you need more information or a file?

December 5, 2019 at 5:14 am #5073495

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your permission. I made a duplicator copy of your site and debugging the issue now. We will get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul