This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 24, 2018 at 6:17 am #2759445

berndtG

We tried to export our translation in XLIFF. after we saw it is with shortcodes, we tried to use a videotutorial. Unfortunately, we still do not only get the text displayed to be translated.

In addition to the text, it also contains all the shortcodes that make the whole thing very confusing.

I really need the traslation files for our translator. I haven't found anything about how the translation service provider can filter the text passages from the shortcodes.

Please help i need the translation ASAP.

September 25, 2018 at 10:00 am #2763316

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've just installed the latest version of the latest Avada version (5.6.2) with the Fusion Core and Fusion Builder add-ons on my test site to test this issue. The exported XLIFF files look Ok to me. They look as if the translator will not see the shortcodes among the texts that need translation. Although I must say that I do not have with me a program that reads XLIFF files to see how it works with one of those programs. Here is the XLIFF file that I've exported with my test post.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<xliff xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2" version="1.2"><file original="3-6faa8040da20ef399b63a72d0e4ab575" source-language="en" target-language="fr" datatype="plaintext"><header><phase-group><phase phase-name="shortcodes" process-name="Shortcodes identification"><note>wp_caption,caption,gallery,playlist,audio,video,embed,wpml_language_form_field,wpml_language_switcher,wpml_language_selector_widget,wpml_language_selector_footer,wpml-string,fusion_faq,fusion_fusionslider,fusion_portfolio,fusion_privacy,fusion_alert,fusion_blog,fusion_button,fusion_chart,fusion_chart_dataset,fusion_checklist,fusion_li_item,fusion_code,fusion_builder_column_inner,fusion_builder_column,fusion_builder_container,fusion_content_box,fusion_content_boxes,fusion_convert_plus,fusion_countdown,fusion_counters_box,fusion_counter_box,fusion_counters_circle,fusion_counter_circle,fusion_dropcap,fusion_events,fusion_flip_boxes,fusion_flip_box,fusion_fontawesome,fusion_gallery,fusion_global,fusion_map,fusion_highlight,fusion_image_before_after,fusion_images,fusion_image,fusion_clients,fusion_client,fusion_imageframe,fusion_lightbox,fusion_menu_anchor,fusion_modal,fusion_modal_text_link,fusion_one_page_text_link,fusion_person,fusion_popover,fusion_flexslider,fusion_postslider,fusion_pricing_table,fusion_pricing_column,fusion_pricing_price,fusion_pricing_row,fusion_pricing_footer,fusion_progress,fusion_recent_posts,fusion_builder_row_inner,fusion_builder_row,fusion_section_separator,fusion_separator,fusion_sharing,fusion_slider,fusion_slide,fusion_social_links,fusion_soundcloud,fusion_syntax_highlighter,fusion_table,fusion_old_tabs,fusion_old_tab,fusion_tabs,fusion_tab,fusion_tagline_box,fusion_testimonials,fusion_testimonial,fusion_text,fusion_title,fusion_accordion,fusion_toggle,fusion_tooltip,fusion_login,fusion_register,fusion_lost_password,fusion_vimeo,fusion_widget_area,fusion_featured_products_slider,fusion_products_slider,fusion_woo_shortcodes,fusion_youtube,bbp-forum-index,bbp-forum-form,bbp-single-forum,bbp-topic-index,bbp-topic-form,bbp-single-topic,bbp-topic-tags,bbp-single-tag,bbp-reply-form,bbp-single-reply,bbp-single-view,bbp-search-form,bbp-search,bbp-login,bbp-register,bbp-lost-pass,bbp-stats</note></phase></phase-group><reference><external-file href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"/></reference></header><body><trans-unit resname="title" restype="string" datatype="html" id="title"><source><![CDATA[My Avada post]]></source><target><![CDATA[My Avada post]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="package-string-1-8444" restype="string" datatype="html" id="package-string-1-8444"><source><![CDATA[<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />My Text Block element<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />]]></source><target><![CDATA[<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />My Text Block element<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="package-string-1-8445" restype="string" datatype="html" id="package-string-1-8445"><source><![CDATA[Some text to trigget the modal]]></source><target><![CDATA[Some text to trigget the modal]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="package-string-1-8446" restype="string" datatype="html" id="package-string-1-8446"><source><![CDATA[<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />My tab one content<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />]]></source><target><![CDATA[<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />My tab one content<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="package-string-1-8447" restype="string" datatype="html" id="package-string-1-8447"><source><![CDATA[My tab 1]]></source><target><![CDATA[My tab 1]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="package-string-1-8448" restype="string" datatype="html" id="package-string-1-8448"><source><![CDATA[<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />My tab 2 content<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />]]></source><target><![CDATA[<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />My tab 2 content<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="package-string-1-8449" restype="string" datatype="html" id="package-string-1-8449"><source><![CDATA[My tab 2]]></source><target><![CDATA[My tab 2]]></target></trans-unit></body></file></xliff>

How does your file looks?
Does it look different?
Why do you think that in your case the translator will see all the shortcodes and it will be hard for him to filter the texts?
You are writing: "...we tried to use a videotutorial"
Can you please send me the link to the video tutorial that you are referring to?

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 26, 2018 at 6:03 am #2765982

berndtG
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<xliff xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2" version="1.2"><file original="3-808c180bdf9dbb4aa16f114e795a59e8" source-language="de" target-language="en" datatype="plaintext"><header><phase-group><phase phase-name="shortcodes" process-name="Shortcodes identification"><note>wp_caption,caption,gallery,playlist,audio,video,embed,wpml_language_form_field,layerslider,acf,rev_slider,wpgmza,wpms_html_sitemap,wpml_language_switcher,wpml_language_selector_widget,wpml_language_selector_footer,wpml-string,contact-form-7,contact-form,wpseo_breadcrumb,fusion_fusionslider,fusion_faq,fusion_portfolio,fusion_privacy,fusion_pricing_table,fusion_pricing_column,fusion_pricing_price,fusion_pricing_row,fusion_pricing_footer,fusion_sharing,fusion_counters_box,fusion_counter_box,fusion_section_separator,fusion_blog,fusion_events,fusion_counters_circle,fusion_counter_circle,fusion_map,fusion_chart,fusion_chart_dataset,fusion_menu_anchor,fusion_syntax_highlighter,fusion_builder_row,fusion_convert_plus,fusion_recent_posts,fusion_flip_boxes,fusion_flip_box,fusion_images,fusion_image,fusion_clients,fusion_client,fusion_content_box,fusion_content_boxes,fusion_social_links,fusion_testimonials,fusion_testimonial,fusion_vimeo,fusion_button,fusion_woo_shortcodes,fusion_fontawesome,fusion_old_tabs,fusion_old_tab,fusion_tabs,fusion_tab,fusion_lightbox,fusion_modal,fusion_modal_text_link,fusion_tagline_box,fusion_gallery,fusion_table,fusion_global,fusion_popover,fusion_separator,fusion_text,fusion_widget_area,fusion_featured_products_slider,fusion_soundcloud,fusion_builder_column,fusion_flexslider,fusion_postslider,fusion_slider,fusion_slide,fusion_tooltip,fusion_builder_row_inner,fusion_title,fusion_image_before_after,fusion_countdown,fusion_alert,fusion_imageframe,fusion_accordion,fusion_toggle,fusion_code,fusion_login,fusion_register,fusion_lost_password,fusion_products_slider,fusion_builder_container,fusion_highlight,fusion_progress,fusion_person,fusion_one_page_text_link,fusion_dropcap,fusion_checklist,fusion_li_item,fusion_youtube,fusion_builder_column_inner,cookies_accepted,cookies_revoke,icon</note></phase></phase-group><reference><external-file href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"/></reference></header><body><trans-unit resname="field-_yoast_wpseo_title-0" restype="string" datatype="html" id="field-_yoast_wpseo_title-0"><source><![CDATA[Linoleum Bodenbelag - Weiss Doppelbodensysteme GmbH]]></source><target><![CDATA[Linoleum Bodenbelag - Weiss Doppelbodensysteme GmbH]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="field-_yoast_wpseo_metadesc-0" restype="string" datatype="html" id="field-_yoast_wpseo_metadesc-0"><source><![CDATA[Linoleum Bodenbelag ist ein reines Naturprodukt. Linoleum wird aus natürlichen, nachwachsenden Rohstoffen hergestellt: Leinöl, Harzen, Holzmehl, Kalkstein, Jute und umweltverträglichen Farbstoffen. Auf Basis dieser Rohstoffe entstehen in unserem Produktionsprozess farbenfrohe und hochwertige Linoleumböden.]]></source><target><![CDATA[Linoleum Bodenbelag ist ein reines Naturprodukt. Linoleum wird aus natürlichen, nachwachsenden Rohstoffen hergestellt: Leinöl, Harzen, Holzmehl, Kalkstein, Jute und umweltverträglichen Farbstoffen. Auf Basis dieser Rohstoffe entstehen in unserem Produktionsprozess farbenfrohe und hochwertige Linoleumböden.]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="field-_yoast_wpseo_focuskw-0" restype="string" datatype="html" id="field-_yoast_wpseo_focuskw-0"><source><![CDATA[Linoleum]]></source><target><![CDATA[Linoleum]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="title" restype="string" datatype="html" id="title"><source><![CDATA[Linoleum]]></source><target><![CDATA[Linoleum]]></target></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="body" restype="string" datatype="html" id="body"><source><![CDATA[[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" hundred_percent_height="yes" hundred_percent_height_scroll="no" hundred_percent_height_center_content="yes" equal_height_columns="no" menu_anchor="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>" background_position="center center" background_repeat="no-repeat" fade="no" background_parallax="none" enable_mobile="no" parallax_speed="0.3" video_mp4="" video_webm="" video_ogv="" video_url="" video_aspect_ratio="16:9" video_loop="yes" video_mute="yes" video_preview_image="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" margin_top="" margin_bottom="" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left=""][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_6" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="2_3" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="rgba(255,255,255,0.58)" background_image="" background_position="left top" undefined="" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="100" padding_right="60" padding_bottom="75" padding_left="60" margin_top="50" margin_bottom="50" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][fusion_title margin_top="" margin_bottom="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" size="1" content_align="left" style_type="default" sep_color=""]<br class="xliff-newline" /><h1><strong>Linoleum</strong></h1><br class="xliff-newline" />[/fusion_title][fusion_separator style_type="single solid" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" sep_color="#dd2027" top_margin="0" bottom_margin="35" border_size="5" icon="" icon_circle="" icon_circle_color="" width="120px" alignment="left" /][fusion_text]<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" /><span style="color: #000000;">Linoleum Bodenbelag ist ein reines Naturprodukt. Linoleum wird aus natürlichen, nachwachsenden Rohstoffen hergestellt: Leinöl, Harzen, Holzmehl, Kalkstein, Jute und umweltverträglichen Farbstoffen. Auf Basis dieser Rohstoffe entstehen in unserem Produktionsprozess farbenfrohe und hochwertige Linoleumböden.</span><br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" /><span style="color: #000000;">Aufgrund ihrer Strapazierfähigkeit eignen sie sich auch für stark beanspruchte Wohnbereiche oder gewerbliche Bereiche mit normaler Beanspruchung. Als moderner Bodenbelag, ist Linoleum in zahlreichen Strukturen und vielen frischen angeboten und wird gerade bei der jungen Generation von Bauherren oder Heimwerkern hoch im Kurs steht.</span><br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" /><span style="color: #000000;">Linoleum ist ein ökologischer und wohngesunder Belag, der ganz entscheidend zu einem guten Raumklima beiträgt. Linoleum ist ein nachhaltiges, umweltfreundliches Naturmaterial, das als Bodenbelag viele Vorteile mitbringt. Linoleum ist strapazierfähig, bietet ein angenehm weiches Trittgefühl, ist robust und langlebig, verträgt sich gut mit Fußbodenheizungen und wirkt selbst an kalten Tagen fußwarm. Daneben ist das Naturprodukt von sich aus antistatisch, antibaktieriell, hygienisch und pflegeleicht.</span><br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" /><span style="color: #000000;"> Laut Ökobilanzen ist Linoleum ein besonders umweltschonender Bodenbelag, der auf die außergewöhnlichen Eigenschaften des Materials zurückzuführen ist.</span><br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />[/fusion_text][fusion_text]<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" /><span style="color: #000000;">Das Linoleum von heute hat mehr zu bieten als sein Vorgänger. Wurde dieser mit der Zeit spröde und hart, bleibt das moderne Linoleum elastisch, hat eine hohe Lebensdauer und verfügt über ein angenehmes Trittgefühl. Modernes Linoleum ist weich und warm. Musste man früher Linoleum hin und wieder wachsen, bleibt einem das heute erspart, dank einer zusätzlich aufgetragenen Schutzschicht</span><br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" /><span style="color: #000000;">In streng ökologisch hergestelltem Linoleum findet sich kein Mehl aus tropischen Hölzern. Stattdessen darf hier nur Holzmehl aus kontrolliert bewirtschafteten Wäldern der nördlichen und gemäßigten Regionen verwendet werden.</span><br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" /><span style="color: #000000;">Außerdem enthalten die Pigmente keinerlei Schwermetalle und alle Inhaltsstoffe müssen biologisch abbaubar sein.</span><br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" /><span style="color: #000000;">Linoleum besteht üblicherweise aus einer Nutzschicht, eventuell integrierter Korkeinlage zum Schallschtz und einem Leinengewebe. Das perfekte Verhältnis zwischen Härte und Elastizität erhält Linoleum in der Trockenkammer am Ende des Herstellungsprozesses.</span><br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="1_6" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]]]></source><target><![CDATA[[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" hundred_percent_height="no" hundred_percent_height_scroll="no" hundred_percent_height_center_content="yes" equal_height_columns="no" menu_anchor="" hide_on_mobile="medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>" background_position="center center" background_repeat="no-repeat" fade="no" background_parallax="none" enable_mobile="no" parallax_speed="0.3" video_mp4="" video_webm="" video_ogv="" video_url="" video_aspect_ratio="16:9" video_loop="yes" video_mute="yes" video_preview_image="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" margin_top="" margin_bottom="" padding_top="50" padding_right="50" padding_bottom="50" padding_left="50"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_6" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="2_3" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][fusion_code]PGgxIHN0eWxlPSJjb2xvcjojMDAwO2ZvbnQtd2VpZ2h0OiBib2xkZXI7dGV4dC10cmFuc2Zvcm06IHVwcGVyY2FzZTsiIGRhdGEtZm9udHNpemU9IjI3IiBkYXRhLWxpbmVoZWlnaHQ9IjM4Ij5MaW5vbGV1bTwvaDE+CjxoMyBzdHlsZT0iY29sb3I6IzAwMDsiIGRhdGEtZm9udHNpemU9IjE2IiBkYXRhLWxpbmVoZWlnaHQ9IjI0Ij5uYXR1cmFsIGFuZCBlYXN5IGNhcmU8L2gzPg==[/fusion_code][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="1_6" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container][fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" hundred_percent_height="no" hundred_percent_height_scroll="no" hundred_percent_height_center_content="yes" equal_height_columns="no" menu_anchor="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>" background_position="center center" background_repeat="no-repeat" fade="no" background_parallax="none" enable_mobile="no" parallax_speed="0.3" video_mp4="" video_webm="" video_ogv="" video_url="" video_aspect_ratio="16:9" video_loop="yes" video_mute="yes" video_preview_image="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" margin_top="" margin_bottom="" padding_top="10" padding_right="50" padding_bottom="10" padding_left="50"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_6" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="2_3" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][fusion_code]PGgxIHN0eWxlPSJjb2xvcjojMDAwO2ZvbnQtd2VpZ2h0OiBib2xkZXI7dGV4dC10cmFuc2Zvcm06IHVwcGVyY2FzZTsiIGRhdGEtZm9udHNpemU9IjI3IiBkYXRhLWxpbmVoZWlnaHQ9IjM4Ij5MaW5vbGV1bTwvaDE+CjxoMyBzdHlsZT0iY29sb3I6IzAwMDsiIGRhdGEtZm9udHNpemU9IjE2IiBkYXRhLWxpbmVoZWlnaHQ9IjI0Ij5uYXR1cmFsIGFuZCBlYXN5IGNhcmU8L2gzPg==[/fusion_code][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="1_6" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container][fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="no" hundred_percent_height="no" hundred_percent_height_scroll="no" hundred_percent_height_center_content="yes" equal_height_columns="no" menu_anchor="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="center center" background_repeat="no-repeat" fade="no" background_parallax="none" enable_mobile="no" parallax_speed="0.3" video_mp4="" video_webm="" video_ogv="" video_url="" video_aspect_ratio="16:9" video_loop="yes" video_mute="yes" video_preview_image="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" margin_top="" margin_bottom="" padding_top="50" padding_right="50" padding_bottom="50" padding_left="50"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_6" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="1_3" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][fusion_text columns="" column_min_width="" column_spacing="" rule_style="default" rule_size="" rule_color="" class="" id=""]<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />Raised floor panels with linoleum are, due to the specific characteristics of the covering especially for commercial areas with normal wear and for areas with electro-sensitive components, especially in areas where electronic components are built or telecommunication equipment or data centers are operated. As a modern floor covering, linoleum is available in numerous structures and many fresh colors.<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />Today's linoleum has more to offer than its predecessor, which got brittle and hard over time, the modern linoleum remains elastic, has a long life and has a pleasant foot feel. If you used to wax linoleum once in a while, thanks to an additional protective layer, that's not necessary anymore.<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />Linoleum usually consists of a wear layer, a possibly integrated cork insert for sound insulation and a linen fabric.<br class="xliff-newline" /><br class="xliff-newline" />[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="1_3" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][fusion_text columns="" column_min_width="" column_spacing="" rule_style="default" rule_size="" rule_color="" class="" id=""]<br class="xliff-newline" /><h2>environmental sustainability</h2><br class="xliff-newline" /><ul><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>pure natural product</li><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>Made from natural, renewable raw material: linseed oil, resin, wood flour, limestone, jute and environmentally friendly dyes</li><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>good eco-balance</li><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>contributes decisively to a good room climate</li><br class="xliff-newline" /></ul><br class="xliff-newline" />[/fusion_text][fusion_text columns="" column_min_width="" column_spacing="" rule_style="default" rule_size="" rule_color="" class="" id=""]<br class="xliff-newline" /><h2>comfort and economy</h2><br class="xliff-newline" /><ul><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>pleasantly soft feel of the surface</li><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>warm underfoot</li><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>Compatibility with underfloor heating</li><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>antistatic, antibacterial, hygienic and easy to clean</li><br class="xliff-newline" /> 	<li>durable, robust and long-lasting</li><br class="xliff-newline" /></ul><br class="xliff-newline" />[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type="1_6" layout="1_4" spacing="" center_content="no" link="" target="_self" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" hover_type="none" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]]]></target></trans-unit></body></file></xliff>

My translator wrote me that when he normally export with WPML he would become a clean export. I don´t know how that is possible.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/xliff-file-generated-by-wpml-is-not-configured-correctly/

September 26, 2018 at 7:55 am #2766264

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I can see the mixed shortcodes in your XLIFF file. The link that you have sent me is to a ticket a year and a half ago, and it is probably not relevant anymore. Now exporting XLIFF files of content that is created with the Avada theme and Fusion Builder suppose to work.
Are you using the latest version of the Avada theme?
Can you please describe to me the process of exporting the XLIFF file that you are doing?

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] XLIFF Translation without Avada shortcodes’ is closed to new replies.