This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
August 12, 2019 at 4:01 pm #4382089

melanieW-7

Hi Marcel, I found another exception. The price table on the /grow/prijs page. I've added this custom XML, but it doesn't include the price table in the page translation. Could you help me with this one, too? Thank you very much! Melanie

<shortcode>
<tag>supsystic-price-table</tag>
<attributes>
<attribute>id</attribute>
</attributes>
</shortcode>

August 12, 2019 at 4:26 pm #4382321

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Melanie,

Your price table is coming from a plugin. Please add it from here using "+" hidden link

Best Marcel

August 13, 2019 at 7:22 am #4385553

melanieW-7

Hi Marcel,
That pricing table is not active - I use the Supsystic table. Unfortunately, I do not see a translation option there.
hidden link
Do you know how to do this?
Many thanks,
Melanie

August 14, 2019 at 3:10 pm #4396281

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Melanie,

This plugin was not tested yet with WPML. It looks like it's not supporting multilingual support. As the table is not showing any other information as your table (Filter, Pagination, ..), I would recommend to create a new form and change the shortcode manually for your English page like [php][supsystic-price-table id=NEW_ID].

If this workaround is not enough, we can try to invite the author in our Go Global program. For this, we would need to re-create the issue on a clean Sandbox environment.

Please let me know if the workaround works for you.

Best Marcel