Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yuri 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yuri.

Author Posts
October 4, 2016 at 8:29 am #1107638

Pierre

Hi

i use wp all export with wpml on a website. I can generate an english xml and another french xml. it's ok, but when i use a cron job every night, the french export became an english export !

Thanks for you help or correction

Pierre

October 4, 2016 at 3:49 pm #1108231

Yuri

Hi @pierre, would you mind explaining to me what method you used to setup the cron job? Was it via the crontab in your linux server, a WordPress plugin or manually with a functions.php custom code? I ask this because I'm suspecting that whatever the way you are using it is triggering the export functionality before WPML has a chance to configure the languages correctly.

Also, are you triggering the export via a specific URL or calling a PHP function within the WP All Export plugin?

One more thing, if possible would you mind providing me the debug information for your site? You can check here on how to do it : https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regards,
Yuri.

The topic ‘[Closed] XML export with a cronjob goes back default language’ is closed to new replies.