Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
June 22, 2020 at 1:55 pm #6427109

julianZ-4

Hi Laura

Also, I wanted to ask if you maybe have a fix for the following problem with yoast SEO 13.5. (that's why I upgraded to yoast 14.3. in the first place):

When I noindex a post, the noindex tag is not displayed in the corresponding AMP page. You can check it out in this example:
noindexed post: hidden link
not-noindexed amp page for this post: hidden link
-> I'm not sure if this problem is relating to WPML, because when I disable WPML, the noindex tag is still not there.

=> after upgrading to yoast 14.3. this error is not persistent. But I can not upgrade to 14.3. because of the problems we're discussing in this thread.

June 22, 2020 at 1:58 pm #6427117

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello!

I'll take over this ticket since Laura is not available right now.

What you mention doesn't seem to be related to WPML because if you can still replicate the problem with WPML deactivated then the problem might be coming between Yoast and the AMP plugin but this is just a guess, you can contact Yoast and see if by any chance that's a known issue with them.

Regards.

June 22, 2020 at 2:06 pm #6427163

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

We are going to also launch a new version of Yoast in maybe a week or so (but this can change depending on the results of the unit tests) which will have improvements on the noindex front but i doubt this issue is actually coming from us so it might not be relevant to this topic

The topic ‘[Closed] Yoast No Index’ is closed to new replies.