This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by basv-25 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 21, 2019 at 3:45 pm #3856927

basv-25

Hi There,

My Redirects from the Yoast plugin aren't working anymore. Once I deactivate the WPML plugin my Yoast redirects work fine.

Can you guys help me with this?

Thank you,

May 21, 2019 at 10:04 pm #3858951

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

Is this happening for any redirection? Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

May 22, 2019 at 1:55 pm #3866387

basv-25

Hi Bruno, thank you for the message, I think we've solved the problem, if I need further help I let you know. Thank you for your help