Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
November 4, 2019 at 3:34 pm #4882729

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

That is great, Florin!

Can you please let me know if you had the chance to also install Yoast (I can't seem to find it installed) and see if the issue is still happening on our servers, too?

That is what I mean by reproducing the error on our servers so that I can forward it to our Compatibility department.

Please let me know.

November 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm #4882871

florinD-3

Hi Mihai,

sorry for the inconvenience, but I installed the wrong theme and don't have the actual one.
I think we have to find a solution otherways.. May I just give you the log in details for wordpress and you have a look by yourself?

BR

November 5, 2019 at 10:35 am #4887705

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi Florin.

I am not sure that I fully understand what do you mean.

So, in order for me to be to forward this to our Compatibility dev team, due to our support policy, what I would need you to do is to be able to replicate the same issue on a clean-install sandbox that has the WPML plugins installed + the latest version of the theme that you are using and the latest version of any plugin that's needed to replicate the issue (we need the latest version to make sure that the issue is not related to the fact that the client is using older versions of the products).

If you installed the wrong theme, we won't need to create a new sandbox (however, I would be more than happy to do that for you if you want that) but you could simply delete the wrong theme and enable the new one.

Also, we don't need all the plugins that you are using on your site, all that we need is the theme that you are using + the plugin that you are having issues with.

Can you please let me know if that would be ok for you?

I will be waiting for your response.

kind regards,
Mihai