If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
June 28, 2015 at 5:57 pm #647904

lactimaE

I am trying to: I am trying to use Yop Poll

URL of (my) website where problem appears:hidden link

I expected to see: When i click the button to Vote i expect to see the Result page

Instead, I got: when i vote it does not count the Vote and it does not show the result page, and the URL becomes " hidden link "

Please give me advice how to fix this issue.

June 29, 2015 at 7:53 pm #648780

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

For being of bettter help, can you please provide you WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Can you please try this first debugging steps to check for interaction issues?

-Back up your site first
-Deactivate WPML and check if the issue persists
-If not, activate it and deactivate all non WPML related plugins (keep the WP Job Manager)
-Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fourteen.
-If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with wich one there is an interaction issue

Did you translate your poll?

I think you need to make Custom post type YOP Poll translatable, To make it translatable, go to wpml -> translation management -> multilingual content setup tab.

Scroll down to custom post box, enable translate option for Poll.

Then go to your Poll post type, where you create Poll, click on the + icon to translate it to your secondary language.

Let me know if this was of any help.

Kind Regards

The topic ‘[Closed] Yop Poll Not working when WPML Multilingual CMS is activated’ is closed to new replies.