This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 1, 2019 at 8:19 pm #3719805

edwardH-16

I am trying to: We have installed the plugin and had some issue with the CMS plugin but we resolved it with some code, now we have some registration problem. gets this message:
The location key was set by OTGS_INSTALLER_SITE_KEY_WPML, most likely in wp-config.php. Remove the constant before attempting to register.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: it's in the WordPress admin area.

I expected to see: I can not click on the registration button just gets this message :
The location key was set by OTGS_INSTALLER_SITE_KEY_WPML, most likely in wp-config.php. Remove the constant before attempting to register.
Instead, I got:
My account name at WPML edwardH-16
Domain: vvsexperten.ax

May 1, 2019 at 11:19 pm #3720133

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

For being of better help, can you please provide you WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Meanwhile, please verify the following

1. if you are using Apache can you please check if "asp_tag = on" is activated ?
2. within your wp-config.php are you using the following constant ?
OTGS_INSTALLER_SITE_KEY_WPML

The topic ‘[Closed] You are using an invalid site key defined as the constant OTGS_INSTALLER_SITE_KE’ is closed to new replies.