This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
September 13, 2019 at 2:37 pm

hamidT-3

I am trying to:
After updating the your new version of WPML, we have been facing with new problem and technical issue in theme.

when I try to go some random pages in front and admin panel of my website I am facing with this error:
hidden link

THe Error:
The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

however, when I click second time, I can update the dash admin panel and can go to the page

Even I have changed the theme and checked with default theme (twintynineteen) I faced with the same problem
I added the screenshot:
hidden link

please help me what should I do?

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 13, 2019 at 4:12 pm
September 14, 2019 at 7:43 am #4572395

hamidT-3

Dear Laura,

could you solve the problem?

September 14, 2019 at 2:08 pm
September 16, 2019 at 8:06 am #4577155

hamidT-3

Dear LAura,

On Friday, I think you have did some coding which result the mess in site. all property page was messed and CSS code could not load properly. then we set up the previous day backup.

I think it is better to duplicate the site in your virtual host and test the code there, because otherwise it can result in too much mess.

The problems the New version of WPML cause as below:
1. As I told before, in backend and front end when change the pages, the technical issue happening I have shared the screen shot of that before.

2. Right now, WPML make the alignment of English language, RIGHT to LEFT. however, the language of Arabic and Persian language are normal

3. when you go to pages other than Home page, the main menu is not showing
hidden link

4. when I open the website in mobile, the menu bar not clickable except Home page
hidden link
hidden link
these problems are bugs which I saw so far

September 16, 2019 at 8:22 am #4577361

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

on Friday the only thing I did was to replace the plugins via WP File Manager - I don't know if this might have caused the issue, but this was why I asked FTP credentials. FTP is the most secure way to manage this kind of stuff.

The error for Translation Management is escalated with priority as we have other clients affected, so I hope to give you news about it soon.

The other issues are most likely unrelated to this, so I should split the ticket.
Did you provide the site copy? I already sent instructions for it.

September 16, 2019 at 8:35 am #4577463

hamidT-3

Dear Laura,

I didn't see the instruction for copying the sie. I don't know how to do it. the technical issue error and alingment of English version and all other happening after the update of WPML. the website was working properly.

September 16, 2019 at 9:11 am #4577797

hamidT-3

Dear Laura,

My website not working properly at all. I need urgent move. what is the process? even in so pages is side bar is not showing. it showing and then it disappear. I need urgent solution.

September 16, 2019 at 9:41 am #4578011

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

the instruction to create a copy of the site are here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/your-new-version-of-wpml-has-bugs/#post-4572789

Please let me know when it's ready

September 16, 2019 at 9:48 am #4578265

hamidT-3

Dear Laura the link is showing my ticket and there is no instruction there.

please give me the right link or explanation

September 16, 2019 at 9:50 am #4578275

hamidT-3

I saw it now, it was private message because of that I couldn't see it

September 16, 2019 at 9:55 am #4578289

hamidT-3

in the form not asking Database password! what should I do?

September 16, 2019 at 9:58 am #4578307

hamidT-3

Not asking Database USername and Database password??! what should I do? is this ok?

September 16, 2019 at 10:33 am #4578879

hamidT-3

The copying of my website have done. Please do needful requirement

Regards

September 16, 2019 at 1:26 pm #4580739

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I can see the issues on your site but not in the copy: hidden link

so probably that's a caching issue, try to clear the cache in your server and see if it helps.

As for the initial error, please do as follow:
- do a backup
- open the file \sitepress-multilingual-cms\classes\upgrade\class-wpml-upgrade-loader.php
- search line number 77
- replace

add_action( 'wpml_loaded', array( $this, 'wpml_upgrade' ) );

with

add_action( 'wpml_loaded', array( $this, 'wpml_upgrade' ), 11 );

Please let me know if this fixes the issue or if you encounter other problems.

The topic ‘[Closed] Your new version of WPML has bugs’ is closed to new replies.