If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 26, 2019 at 2:11 pm #4290075

youssefE-4

The program translates words that are not important and leaves the sentences that I want to translate and asks me to pay more money

July 26, 2019 at 2:43 pm #4290191

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Advance Translation Editor can't distinguish between 'important' and 'no important' words. If you desire to adjust what is the content to send to translation I recommend you to visit this link: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/

Kind regards,
Carlos

July 29, 2019 at 12:31 pm #4299607

youssefE-4

Thanks for your replay
Why the design is not the same in the original language?
What can I do?

July 29, 2019 at 12:36 pm #4299633

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't understand your questions. Could you elaborate a little bit more so I can have a better understanding?

Regards,
Carlos

July 29, 2019 at 12:43 pm #4299735

youssefE-4

Please take a look at the attached pictures

July 29, 2019 at 12:48 pm #4299847

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

As this new questions are different than the original issue I kindly ask you to open a new ticket and describe the problems there. This way we will be following the forum's rule of having one ticket per issue. This will also help future clients to find solutions to similar questions.

Once you open the ticket please assign it directly to me so I can keep assisting you.

Thank you very much for your understanding!
Best regards,
Carlos