This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 21, 2019 at 12:48 pm #4067237

NjA

Hi,

1)I received an email from your company that payment will be done automatically after subscription expires and I didn't cancel it, but still in my plugins page appears "Your subscription expires in 14 days. You will have to renew your subscription in order to continue getting the updates and support. Renew here." .
Should I do anything else to renew the plugin (except payment withdrawn automatically by your company)?

2)After update of "sitepress-multilingual-cms" and "wpml-string-translation", DUPLICATE button in posts doesn't work.

June 21, 2019 at 9:27 pm #4069299

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

1) Yes, payment should be made automatically. You can contact our administration team on this page: https://wpml.org/home/contact-us/contact-form/

2) Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Your subscription expires in 14 days…’ is closed to new replies.