This user has no favorite topics.
Favorite Forum Topics
Forum Topics Created
|The arabic mixes up the layout||2||4||1 year, 3 months ago|
|I can not get the menu working||2||6||1 year, 3 months ago|
|Query parameters||2||2||2 years, 2 months ago|
| The printing opens wrong way|
1. Go to Pages
|3||13||2 years, 3 months ago|
| Cornerstone X Pro 1 2|
Problem:Cornerstone/X theme page layout is messed up in tranlated page.
Solution:Deactivate Translation Editor and use Manual Translations.
|2||21||2 years, 3 months ago|
| One information does not appear to the language version|
Problem: One information does not appear to the language version
Solution: It works as expected after the following step.
1) Activate WPML Translation Management plugin
Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/beginners-guide-to-site-translation/translating-custom-fields/
|2||3||2 years, 3 months ago|
| Flash with retina 1 2|
Problem: WPML language flags were missing in retina display
|3||27||2 years, 4 months ago|
|Hard coded link, how to do it when I'm not a coder||2||15||2 years, 4 months ago|
|Contact from 7 languages||2||3||2 years, 4 months ago|
| The images related to the article|
Problem:When translating posts, gallery images don't appear in the translated post.
Solution:Use the Media Translation tool to bulk translate the existing images and duplicate media elements when translating new posts.
|2||3||2 years, 5 months ago|
|When WPML is activated, resent post does not work||2||2||2 years, 5 months ago|
| The flags just disappered after been there|
|2||5||3 years, 1 month ago|
|Problem between the translations||2||6||4 years, 2 months ago|
| Footer widget translations|
Problem Description:Need help translating widget
Solution:This is how widgets are normally translated:
1. If you are using the WordPress default widgets you will be able to translate both the title and content under the "WPML -> String Translation" screen
2. If you are using custom widgets which are coded correctly and use apply_filters on widget_title and widget_text then again you should be able to translate both the title and content under the "WPML ->
1. Go under “WPML -> Theme and plugins localization”
Do you see them? If yes, all you need to do is click on “translations” next to each string you want to translate.
Note: If you are coding your own widgets see: Texts in widgets needs to go through 'apply_filters': http://wpml.org/documentation/support/troubleshooting-string-localization/
3. Sometimes the above options are not enough. In this case you may want to look into using Widget Logic see:http://wpml.org/2011/03/howto-display-different-widgets-per-language/
|2||4||4 years, 3 months ago|
|Error code in languages with WPML||2||11||4 years, 3 months ago|