This user has no favorite topics.
Favorite Forum Topics
Forum Topics Created
| WPML pages are hidden|
Problem: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'element_id and type do not match for element_id
Solution: This kind of error is happening because of corrupt entry or misconfiguration in the Database. In this case element_type which has element_id 83296 of wp_icl_translations database table doesn't match tax_category of this entry in wp_posts database table.
Please try the following steps after a full site backup to fix the issue.
1) Go to your database using phpMyAdmin(or something similar)
2) Go to wp_icl_translations database table
3) Find entry with element_id:83296 and delete that row
Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-is-throwing-an-fatal-error/#post-1372939
|2||10||9 months, 2 weeks ago|
|One Particular Nepali Word Automatically Being Replaced By An English Word||2||8||9 months, 4 weeks ago|
|All Footer Entries of tagDiv NewsPaper Not Getting Displayed & Not Translating||2||8||9 months, 4 weeks ago|
|Unable to Set, A Different Domain Per Language||3||11||10 months ago|
| WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WPML Multilingual CMS.|
+ Clear Cache in WPML
|2||3||10 months, 1 week ago|
|One Particular Nepali Word Automatically Being Replaced By An English Word||2||7||10 months, 2 weeks ago|
|Deleting duplicate content after changing how content is translated||2||5||1 year, 7 months ago|
|Forum translation isn't working as expected||2||6||2 years, 9 months ago|
|How to translate group name?||2||3||2 years, 9 months ago|
| Unable to translate widget titles generated by Visual Composer Elements|
1) Go to WPML->Translation Management -> Multilingual content setup -> Custom posts and mark the "Visual Sidebar Editor" as translate.
2) Now go to wpml->Translation Management -> Translation Dashboard
3) On filters select type as "Visual Sidebar Editor"
4) Now select the widget post, when I check this on your site it seems you haven't entered the title so for testing purpose, I insert a title named as "test"
4) Check the post and on bottom translation options, select as translate and add it to translation basket.
5) Now go to translation basket and send the post to correct translator (you can select local translators too)
6) Go to WPML->Translations and translate it.
|2||3||2 years, 9 months ago|