This user has no favorite topics.
Favorite Forum Topics
Forum Topics Created
|YITH Wishlist and Theme Option||2||10||2 years, 9 months ago|
|WPML NOT REGISTERED||2||5||2 years, 9 months ago|
|ERRORS in HOME PAGE – URGENT!||3||11||2 years, 9 months ago|
(PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signatur
If that does not fix the issue you can manually update the plugins.
|3||8||2 years, 9 months ago|
|Search Widget Translation||2||5||2 years, 10 months ago|
|Widgets and Mailchimp 1 2||2||18||2 years, 11 months ago|
|Error in Honor Theme When I Change the Language from Greek to English||2||14||2 years, 11 months ago|
Translation of Articles
Problem: Conntecting the posts with translations
Solution: The client has created posts in each language. So the posts in secondary languages will be individual one as not the translation. It works as expected after the following steps.
1) Open your secondary language Page/Post for edit, then click on *Connect with translations* link of *Language* widget on the right side
2) Search for the newly created Page/Post in the primary language
3) Choose that Page/Post and click on the *Ok* button
4) Uncheck the *Make "Secondary language" the original language for this page* and click on *Assign* button
5) After the *Assign* action, confirm the secondary language Post/Page will become the translation of the selected default language Page/Post or not
|2||11||3 years ago|
Advanced Translation Editor and Menu Translation
When WPML works on the menus, it uses data from these tables "wp_posts", "wp_icl_translations", "wp_terms" and "wp_term_taxonomy" so at the client database all the (`varchar` and `longtext`) at the "wp_posts" and the "wp_icl_translations" columns are using the "utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci" collation, but his "wp_terms" and "wp_term_taxonomy" are using "utf8mb4_unicode_ci" and this is making an illegal mix of collation issue, so to fix this issue, we had to change the collation for all the columns to be "utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci" instead of "utf8mb4_unicode_ci".
|3||21||3 years, 1 month ago|