This user has no favorite topics.
Favorite Forum Topics
Forum Topics Created
|Activating WPML Translation Management results in back-end error||2||3||1 year, 1 month ago|
| Incorrect site key, no plug-in update possible anymore|
- Please backup your database and website.
- Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
- Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will just delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, all your data will be kept saved.
- Install and activate WPML again. You can download it from your account: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Again register WPML in your site and enter the new key:
|2||3||1 year, 8 months ago|
|Compatibility with ManageWP Worker plug-in: fatal error ecl_sml2array()||2||2||3 years, 3 months ago|
| WPML Multilingual CMS pages not found on xxx.nl|
Checking the debug.log content, I see these errors:
[07-Sep-2016 14:31:17 UTC] WordPress databasefout Illegal mix of collations (utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8mb4_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' bij query SELECT t.element_id, tax.term_id, tax.taxonomy
NOTE: If that does not work, you might have to go to each table and change the field collation as well. Applying the collation for a table does not mean its fields collation is getting changed as well.
|2||7||3 years, 9 months ago|