Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.52 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Max Il y a 9 mois et 1 semaine.

Assigned support staff: Max.

Auteur Messages
février 9, 2021 à 2:37 #8042755

Eric

Hello,

I found this post but the problem seems to be not fix near 1-year later: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/blog-pagination-load-more-avada-fusion-builder-wpml-setting/

I use ThemeFusion from Avada and when I use the "Blog" module, the pagination (previous/next, infinite scroll, load more) is not functional.

Here what's happen :
- Pagination (page 2, 3 and the next ones) generate 404
- Infinite scroll : doesn't load the next articles
- Load more button : doesn't load the next articles

But when I use the "Archives" module everything is working.

I've deactivate all the plugins and the child theme. I only kept the 2 core Avada plugins. I've reactivate each plugin one by one, everything works fine with my blog page until I activate one specific plugin.

The plugin that interfering is "WPML String Translation". When activated, the pagination doesn't work anymore.

My memory limit is ok with 256M.

Can you give more details about this issue?

Regards,

février 9, 2021 à 3:25 #8043403

Max
Supporter

Languages: Français (Français ) Russe (Русский ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

I see that this issue was fixed and shipped in a prior version of WPML, so it might be a regression.

The debug info is for a localhost site - is there a staging site online I could look at? If not here's a sandbox site, please reproduce the issue here and share with me the steps so I can find it:

hidden link

février 9, 2021 à 3:39 #8043701

Eric

Hello Max,

My site is localhost only for now because it's on development. I'll put in staging soon and be able to share access. I'll let you know.

Like I said, the bug only happen when "WPML String Translation" plugin is activated. No problem when "WPML Multilingual CMS" and "WPML Translation Management" are activated.

février 11, 2021 à 5:56 #8064671

Max
Supporter

Languages: Français (Français ) Russe (Русский ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Hello there,

If you could reproduce the issue on the sandbox site I shared above, I could then escalate it to our compatibility team.

Please let me know how it goes.

février 19, 2021 à 7:36 #8131585

Eric

The sandbox does not include Avada (Theme-Fusion) so I cannot reproduce the issue. We need to have Avada Theme Fusion installed. I'll send you soon the access of my dev site the migration is in progress.

How can I submit the creditionnals here without that be visible to everyone who see this topic?

février 19, 2021 à 8:33 #8131869

Max
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you. Your next reply will be private and include fields for sharing credentials.

février 23, 2021 à 11:45 #8158195

Max
Supporter

Bonjour,

Merci pour les infos d'accès!

J'ai supprimé une chaîne "URL category tax slug" dans WPML > String Translation et maintenant les articles se chargent lorsque l'extension String Translation est active (url-category-tax-slug.jpg).

Cependant, le problème avec les articles sur la page blogue persiste même lorsque toutes les extensions WPML sont désactivées (c'est le cas maintenant sur le site). Je vois les mêmes 4 articles sur les 2 pages ici:

hidden link
hidden link

Ce n'est pas un problème avec WPML. Je vous suggère de contacter le développeur du thème pour obtenir de l'assistance.

url-category-tax-slug.jpg