Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Bobby il y a 3 mois et 3 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Auteur Messages
juin 27, 2019 à 5:55 #4101953

julienR-17

Je tente de d'afficher ma page en anglais

URL de (mon) site Internet où le problème apparaît : hidden link

Je m'attendais à voir : Ma page traduite

À la place, j'ai obtenu : Page blanche

juin 27, 2019 à 11:59 #4103217

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

our French supporters are currently offline , if you dont mind receiving support in English i can help you resolve this issue

i visit the front end of your site but i am not able to see any errors logged in the console at the moment.

usually a blank page can occur due to a memory related error

please upgrade your WP MEMORY LIMIT to 256M or higher

=> https://wordpress.org/support/article/editing-wp-config-php/#increasing-memory-allocated-to-php

if that does not resolve the issue then please provide me with your error log

You can see how to enable debug logging here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Go in your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Edit your wp-config.php file and add these lines, just before it says 'stop editing here':

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');

This will create an error_log.txt file in your site's root directory. Please send me its contents.

juin 28, 2019 à 9:08 #4105815

julienR-17

Here is the error log, thank you:

[28-Dec-2018 00:11:18 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/julienro/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfoldv2/config-wpml/config.php on line 278
[28-Dec-2018 08:42:54 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/julienro/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfoldv2/includes/helper-template-logic.php on line 277
[28-Dec-2018 08:42:54 UTC] PHP Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/julienro/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfoldv2/includes/loop-index.php on line 66

juin 28, 2019 à 6:06 #4109827

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Thank you for the error log

i have shortened it as most of it was repeating warnings related to your theme enfold.

also the main culprit for the page going blank (fatal error ) seems to be the the following error which points to the theme Enfold.

PHP Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/julienro/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfoldv2/config-wpml/config.php on line 278

Enfold and WPML are compatible and i can see that you are using the latest version of your theme.

are you using a child theme ? If yes what are your results if you switch to the parent theme.

if possible i would like to take a closer look to test on my local environment

additionally i suggest contacting Enfold support regarding the above error as well as it is related to their theme

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Blank page’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.