Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by johnC-31 il y a 1 an et 4 mois.

Assigned support staff: José Arcos.

Auteur Messages
avril 11, 2018 à 1:08 #1596821

johnC-31

Hi Bridge/WPML.

I have the latest version of Bridge and WPML on my website and I had many issues lately, pages not displaying correctly, website super slow etc. So I decided to remove deactivate WPML and website is back to normal. (hidden link)

I did not really use the multi lingual at the end so I left it as it is today.

A friend a mine called me because she also has Bridge and WPML, and lately her website was super slow as well and he menu could not be translated. It would work for a few minutes and then display menu weirdly and in the backend it’s now 2 English menus instead the translation of English menu. So she disabled WMPL and site is not slow anymore. (hidden link)

It’s a bit hard to explain but I could easily reproduce issues for further tests.

Did you have similar cases/complaints from users ? Is it Bridge related ? WPML related ? I would love to understand and fix it !

Cheers,

avril 12, 2018 à 8:02 #1605078

José Arcos

Hello, thank you for contact us. I will try to do my best to help you.

First of all, you have published your message in the French forum but in English, you can

Regarding the performance problems, we would need to know more info. What settings are configured in the plugin? What versions of PHP and MySQL are you using? And so on...

About the issues with the Bridge plugin, the only known issue that we have with Bridge plugin is this one: https://wpml.org/errata/theme-bridge-language-switcher-does-not-refresh-the-url-when-using-transitions/

I would need more info, or maybe a database dump of the site to reproduce the issue in local. Please, let me know and I can enable private reply so you can share a database dump safely with me.

Thank you.

mai 22, 2018 à 12:49 #2208054

johnC-31

Hi Jose, so sorry notification was Off.

website is: hidden link

I followed step by step your tutoriel hidden link to make sure I was not making any mistake.

1. I created a FRENCH translation of MENU EN called ‘FR TRANSLATION of MENU EN’ as you can see here:

GOOD MENU BACKEND.png

I Check website, it’s displaying good:

GOOD MENU DISPLAYED.png

3 min later, I check website again, and see this mess:

BAD MENU DISPLAYED.png

So I check in the backend and wow.. how can this even happen..

BAD MENU BACKEND.png

I deleted useless menu items, and now Menu displays correctly on website.

However, when in the backend I click on the English flag in header to display MENU EN (as shown in vidéo 1:52 - hidden link), it does not work, it still displays FR TRANSLATION OF MENU EN. I don’t even want to know what would happen if I click Save..

EN FLAG NOT DISPLAYING MENU EN.png

Hope you can help!