Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.63 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Jamal il y a 9 months et 2 weeks.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Auteur Messages
février 18, 2020 à 8:15 #5512895

dimitriC-3

Hi,

I have a problem with datepickers on my website.
For example, on this page (hidden link) when I try to check the room availability, I click on the datepicker but nothing happens.
There's an error in my console: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'regional' of undefined"

When I click on "réservez maintenant" to try, my page refreshes and switches to english where the datepicker workds and the error is not in my console anymore.

Is there a parameter somewhere in the settings of the plugin that I forgot or something?

Thanks for your help

février 18, 2020 à 8:56 #5513159

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I suspect that the date picker does not support another language than English. As you have French as the default language, can you disable WPML and check if the date picker will work in a default French WordPress site?

When you click on "Réservez maintenant" and it redirects to the English page, that's probably another issue and I'll need to debug further to know why.

I suggest that we check first if this will work on a default French website, without WPML, before checking the other issue. Please test it and let me know what you will get.

Can you please paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field?
- http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

PS: Feel free to use French as you have posted this ticket into the French support forum.

Best regards,
Jamal

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Cannot read property 'regional' of undefined’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.