Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.29 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Bruno Kos il y a 6 mois et 1 semaine.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Auteur Messages
avril 11, 2019 à 7:15 #3584351

martinS-134

URL of (my) website where the problem appears: hidden link

Conditional fields are missing now in the English version of the gravity form.
When you click on 'Are you a FinTech/Startup', you should have additional fields that come up.

Site logins here: - https://wpml.org/fr/forums/topic/formulaire-traduit-contient-des-champs-dans-les-2-langues/#post-3576941

Thanks
Martin

avril 11, 2019 à 9:08 #3585451

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I've checked that thread, tried to duplicate the form and then changing the language - the same thing happens as it seems and I am not sure what' behind this. Perhaps changing domain language changes something in the logic of the form itself.

There are only two ideas that come to my mind at this point:
- try to recreate only those conditionals, translate them using String Translation and check if it works
- open hidden link and replace all these French words with English directly within the form and then translate them into French using String Translation (this may look reverse in the backend, but it may seem as the only viable solution at this point and the fastest possible workaround)

Let me know what you think!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

avril 11, 2019 à 12:04 #3587069

martinS-134

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your reply.
I have just created a new form in English.
Thanks for your time.

Best,

martin

avril 11, 2019 à 1:05 #3587921

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Ok, marking this as resolved then.

Regards,
Bruno Kos