Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.08 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Mots-clés : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Andreas W. il y a 6 mois et 4 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Auteur Messages
mars 28, 2019 à 4:49 #3484087

philippeR-9

Hello,

Stange behavior with WPML. We have a site that uses to have 5 languages (EN, FR, DE, fr-ch, de-ch)

We removed fr-ch, de-ch and now the site lost its default language EN. When we try to add it back through the language setting, the "en" language is greyout and can not be added as a language.

URL : hidden link

Any idea how to fix this problem ?

Thanks

mars 28, 2019 à 6:07 #3484761

philippeR-9

The initial issue is solved (Partially). I went into the icl_language table and chande the "en" language from 0 (inactive) to 1 (active).

ENglish as default is back. However all english pages are not in the root of the site and are not in the /en/ directory but are recorded in the /de/ with the english name. Strange. I do not know how I can change it back to /en/ (or even the root).

Any clues ?

mars 29, 2019 à 12:16 #3486217

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Allemand (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Could you please try to set the default language to any other language than English and apply the changes. Afterwards please change the default language back to English.

In case you experience 404 errors on front end please go to Settings -> Permlainks and click the "Save" button.

Let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Default language Unset and unable to add it back’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.